Changes vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

If you think the current coach doesn’t play favorites, you’re kidding yourself. It has been very evident for years now. Remember Billy Gowers and Mitch Honeychurch?

The leading goal kicker in 2018 billy gowers? Who played 3 games in 2020 and was then delisted ? Yeah, a favorite…yet another load of rubbish about favorites.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

VDM to play forward? To me that makes sense.

JJ, Dale and Ed all playing together for the first time since the first Ballarat match. They're our three prime movers across the back line. How can VDM fit into that mix?

So here's what I'm thinking.

VDM to play forward with the plan being to sub him out (a like for like) for Arty Jones assuming that goes to plan.

JJ, Dale and Ed all playing together for the first time since the first Ballarat match. They're our three prime movers across the back line. How can VDM fit into that mix?

VDM to play forward with the plan being to sub him out (a like for like) for Arty Jones assuming that goes to plan.
Yeah I think that’s the plan,

Honestly I’d be trying to develop him as a small defender in Docs role, obviously different style of player but think it’d suit him, he’s hard at it and think he’d find his best with a bit of a defensive lockdown task. Use his speed and aggression and put it to good use.

He’s just not very good forward of the ball

There is more room for the 4 of them now that we are playing 2 talls. Just need to make sure they are switched on defensively.

Jones, O’Donnell, Richards, Dale, Duryea, Johannisen, ?

No other defenders named right? Unless Williams is going to play back or something else I’ve missed. I was expecting Vandermeer to stay back.
Although lineups mean nothing Poulter is named in defence and it seems very much like a Bevo move to play him as a 3rd tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Smiley Boy says A Jones in, but A Jones is then named as an emergency? Hmmm.

Someone at the club is either trying to flush out SB, or SB's source.

Or... Given I've previously guessed (amongst others) that SB is either of Bevo or Spangher, I'm now wondering if Bevo has hacked SB's account just to troll BF posters?

Is that you Bevo...??!! :think:
Arty Jones was in. He wasn’t part of the match day squad last week.

I wonder if the Tassie public will remember us from 2021. Played a couple of games there and did everyone a favour by keeping Essendon's losing finals run going. Surely we endeared ourselves to them and could count on a reasonable level of support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back