Current Cheyane Lubec kidnapped by Chad Hogg. Gypsy Jokers.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is sickening, I was shaking hearing what he'd done to her. She is broken.

A man who allegedly kidnapped his ex-partner and held her hostage at a Sydney bikie clubhouse for two days was already on bail and the subject of a domestic violence order.

Cheyane Lubec, 22, is recovering at home with her family after her terrifying ordeal ended yesterday and ex-partner Chad Hogg was arrested by police.

Ms Lubec was allegedly forced into a car by Mr Hogg, bound and dragged to the Gypsy Jokers Clubhouse in Horsley Park on Sunday night.

She was then allegedly stripped naked, tied to a wooden pole, bashed and in a final act of humiliation, had her head shaved.

“He shaved off my hair and took pictures and he was laughing while he was doing that,” Ms Lubec said.

“I would have preferred he cut off my finger than shave my hair off.

“I don’t know who I am anymore.”

chayan.jpg

Mr Hogg was the subject of a Domestic Violence Order (DVO) after another alleged brutal attack in July.

“He held me at a bungalow across the road from Nepean River for about three days,” Ms Lubec said of the earlier incident.

“(I have) damage in my blood vessels in my throat from him strangling me with an electrical cord.”

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/19...lleged-kidnap-bashing-cheyane-lubec-exclusive

Note that I'm not suggesting at all that any of this is her own fault, however, why on earth would someone get and then stay involved with someone like that?

Note that I'm not suggesting at all that any of this is her own fault, however, why on earth would someone get and then stay involved with someone like that?

She didn't stay involved. Pretty sure most of us have gone out with someone and then realised for whatever reason they're not for us, we end it.

He abducted her twice off the street and held her, for three days the first time and she did all the right things by reporting him to the police and getting an AVO which he ignored and he took her again.

Serious Status in certain circles in having an "old Man" who is a patched OMG member, namely strippers , working girls and drug users/ dealers - a surprising number of whom are female and deal gear with the bikie in the background in case of disputes or ripoffs. As an example the Max Waller Gold Coast execution was initially triggered by Waller slapping around a very well connected young female drug dealer with links to the Finks. She was straight on the phone to" da boys " complaining Waller had " gone to far and had to go " and his card was marked from that time on.
The ordeal this Sydney girl went through is very siimilar to was what prescribed in club circles years ago for infidelity, by ones Old Lady-shaving off the hair in humiliation, and a jolly good hiding. There is the notorious "Hinchcliffe" case in Western Australia for example.
The Gypsy Jokers are a pretty smooth outfit and I'm guessing senior members might not be to happy about this being played out at club headquarters- Ironically,depending on the offenders status and familial connections within the club he could well end up with a jolly good whupping himself and be out in" bad standing".

Last edited:
Shaving the hair of women goes back to the end of ww2 and shaving the hair of the female collaborators or those suspected/known to have sold themselves to survive

Especially Italy

Am aware of that,but you are so far off the mark in relation to this discussion it is not funny. Shaving womens heads as wartime punishment for consorting was also practised in WW1 and goes back to Biblical times. But what I am talking about here is a specific ritual prescribed by bikie gangs as punishment for when ones old lady is alleged to be sleeping around and she is shamed amongst the club members and there extended societal contacts by having her head shaved and the s**t beaten out of her. Extortion threats and payment is often demanded of the accused male . Nothing at all to do with war or collaboration or France Brussels or Italy.
Read up on the notorious Hinchcliffe case in Western Australia as I suggested before banging your gums with incorrect condescending waffle.

Am aware of that,but you are so far off the mark in relation to this discussion it is not funny. Shaving womens heads as wartime punishment for consorting was also practised in WW1 and goes back to Biblical times. But what I am talking about here is a specific ritual prescribed by bikie gangs as punishment for when ones old lady is alleged to be sleeping around and she is shamed amongst the club members and there extended societal contacts by having her head shaved and the s**t beaten out of her. Extortion threats and payment is often demanded of the accused male . Nothing at all to do with war or collaboration or France Brussels or Italy.
Read up on the notorious Hinchcliffe case in Western Australia as I suggested before banging your gums with incorrect condescending waffle.

Well he/they got the idea from somewhere. Play nice Badge.

I find it hard to believe that this 22 year old girl would even qualify as anyone's 'old lady' and no self respecting 'old lady' of any higher ranking member within any club would simply look the other way on knowledge of what she went through. Even if she was shagging another member.

Back in your box. Talk about condescending waffle. Anybody think you are the only one connected

Just the facts please Maa'm,,,just the facts.
If you read up on the Hinchcliffe case (which is a fascinating study involving the murder of an innocent man at his parents doorstep by a woman who had had her head shaved and been beaten just like the lady who is the subject of this thread) you will see that what we are talking about here is in fact not related at all to the punishment meted out to wartime collaborators.
Instead it is an OMG concept related to dealing with an errant a members" property", achieving an outcome allowing for restoration of pride, reconciliation and compensation in the extended network of bikies and their families.
Accept your correction with good grace or get your feathers ruffled and throw a hissy fit. I really couldn't give a toss either way.

Well he/they got the idea from somewhere. Play nice Badge.

I find it hard to believe that this 22 year old girl would even qualify as anyone's 'old lady' and no self respecting 'old lady' of any higher ranking member within any club would simply look the other way on knowledge of what she went through. Even if she was shagging another member.

Now Now Fluffy, we are talking about outlaw motorcycle gangs here not charter members of the Human Rights Commission.
The stereotypical bikie gang member 20 years ago has an "old Lady" who is his steady" and several girlfriends and concubines. Perversely his old lady is expected to be blindly and unswervingly faithful to him and if she is alleged to have had a fling then she may expect to be unmercilleslly beaten and have her head shaved and the offending male party will be penalised financially with "bikie interest " accumulating for every day unpaid. It is all there documented in The Hinchcliffe case.
The other gang members wives will go along with this because" thems the rules" "always has been: and without them their subculture would collapse into a free shagging free for all.

OK OK i accept I am just a norty old Badger who doesn't play well with others. Sigh. Bad Badger. Bad boy.
But just as a footnote to the discussion and points I have made one of the charges Hogg is facing is "detain person with attempt to gain advantage".
If there is a quid to be made the bikies are into it-even alleged infidelity by wives and girlfriends. The fact he has taken her to the clubhouse screams out club business and Club "property". Which hopefully saved her from becoming what was once known as an "Onion".

OK OK i accept I am just a norty old Badger who doesn't play well with others. Sigh. Bad Badger. Bad boy.
But just as a footnote to the discussion and points I have made one of the charges Hogg is facing is "detain person with attempt to gain advantage".

Admit, I didnt understand that charge.

Admit, I didnt understand that charge.

Likely attempted to extort the guy he suspected her of seeing ,or her immediate family for her safe return.
One thing that is certain is that when the young lady said she feels lucky to be alive after the ordeal she was entirely correct.
Could have ended up like the poor young girls associated with Lionel Patea or Bronson Ellery very easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were my posts deleted.

As I said.

Sleep with dogs get fleas.

Call it victim blaming all you want. But 100% of people who don’t get involved with bikie gangs get this sort of treatment from said bikie gang.

She wanted the drugs the glamour and the lifestyle and crossed their rules and now she paid their price.

No sympathy.

Why were my posts deleted.

As I said.

Sleep with dogs get fleas.

Call it victim blaming all you want. But 100% of people who don’t get involved with bikie gangs get this sort of treatment from said bikie gang.

She wanted the drugs the glamour and the lifestyle and crossed their rules and now she paid their price.

No sympathy.
No sympathy? Yes that's victim blaming. I have sympathy for her, even if she's done the wrong thing by this bikie 'tough guy'. My question was as much about my new next door neighbour that's been beaten by her bf on at least 3 occasions (that I know of) and even though one included an intervention order, which he took no notice of and beat her again, she drives over 300km to pick him up from jail (for breaching the order - 2 months) and bring him home, a couple of days ago. I've only chatted with her a couple of times but she seems like a very nice girl and deserves better than the scum she's living with. Neither have jobs so it's not like she's doing it for the money. I know there are some women who fear what'll happen if they leave the scum but I don't at all think this is the case with the NDN - he's a 'gamer' type, not a bikie with connections.

She didn't stay involved. Pretty sure most of us have gone out with someone and then realised for whatever reason they're not for us, we end it.

He abducted her twice off the street and held her, for three days the first time and she did all the right things by reporting him to the police and getting an AVO which he ignored and he took her again.
But she did get involved with him in the first place even if he tracked her down in later incidents. Lay down with dogs you get fleas.

As we can see, AVO's won't prevent the real scum from doing whatever they like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back