Chick On Aker

Remove this Banner Ad

Aker better watch out, i believe Andrew Embley found out CHick doesn't bluff about that:p

But honestly, something about trying to sound tough through the media always comes off making you look pathetic. Just run straight through him the first time you see him on Friday night. No one needs to hear you talk the talk, just walk the walk.

I'm pretty damn sure Embley isn't the only one who found that out too.

LOL

If thats all he said then this thread is a bit rubbish!!
Sounds pretty sensible to me, saying that he doesn't support drug use in a sport which encourages fitness.

Good on him for saying that, doesn't sound like anything chick would need to get angry for.

Some of these posts sound awfully like threats!......Another example of how the west was won??....No, I wouldn't beat up on Aker if I were your lot!!!!.......not very wise at all IMO!!.......Aker has nothing to prove, he'll just play his usual game, only scared little weird men would feel a need to look and act tuff.......good luck Doggies, hope you whip their asses!!

Look forward to seeing your mob get belted by the Pies this week :thumbsu:

and it's 'arse' here in Australia... mate.

Wrong! As has already been mentioned on this thread, Aker said in a radio interview along the lines that he believed Cousins must of been on something performance enhancing because he couldn't keep up with him. That is what Chick was responding to.

That looks like it started life as a Mole Hill.....

these guys have certainly turned it into something like a mountain....no foundation though.....

Chip on shoulder comes to mind.....

Chick....can he actually speak...articulate is he?

That looks like it started life as a Mole Hill.....

these guys have certainly turned it into something like a mountain....no foundation though.....

Chip on shoulder comes to mind.....

Chick....can he actually speak...articulate is he?
Chick does quite a bit of media work in Perth, yes he can speak.

He hasn't got a thing on the mouth that is Aker though!

I think if a player basically accuses another player of being on performance enhancing drugs because he cant keep up with them in a radio interview, you would have to question their agenda. The fact that Cousins came back with a 38 possession game would have to shut Aker up though, surely?

You have to understand that their is no love lost between Aker and our club, he seems to love mouthing off every chance he gets and it always comes back to bite him on the arse. I loved it last season when he asked Matthews to play him on Judd. Judd then goes and has a 39 possession game and kicks four goals! Does Aker conceed Judd is the better player, noooo! He complains that he couldn't keep up because the other West Coast players were putting on illeagal blocks and he couldn't get through them!

Its always someone elses fault, never that Aker isn't as good as his opposition.

Wrong! As has already been mentioned on this thread, Aker said in a radio interview along the lines that he believed Cousins must of been on something performance enhancing because he couldn't keep up with him. That is what Chick was responding to.

Where did Aker say this??? Have you got the transcript??? Otherwise you are talking crap

Where did Aker say this??? Have you got the transcript??? Otherwise you are talking crap
No crap here my friend. It was on one of the sports radio stations in Melbourne a month or two ago (maybe SEN?). Channel 10 played that portion of the interview and then crossed to Chick asking for his comments.

Good on you for being loyal to your players, but all your loyaly doesn't stop the sh*t from flowing from his mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No crap here my friend. It was on one of the sports radio stations in Melbourne a month or two ago (maybe SEN?). Channel 10 played that portion of the interview and then crossed to Chick asking for his comments.

Good on you for being loyal to your players, but all your loyaly doesn't stop the sh*t from flowing from his mouth.
I'm not sure if anything could stop all that! :eek:

Look forward to seeing your mob get belted by the Pies this week :thumbsu:

and it's 'arse' here in Australia... mate.
Yes, I know it is the word that is used in Australia, but I was being ladylike and not swearing....... that word didn't sound quite so bad, but had same meaning.......mate!! :mad:

ok, just because of his charity work he can say whatever he wants:thumbsu:

Aker gets a bad rap off certain people (some rightly, some wrongly) but those people wouldnt realise what he does behind the scenes. Im not saying he is a angel, he has his faults like everyone but he is a geniune humanbeing who says what he thinks and that annoys some.

Aker gets a bad rap off certain people (some rightly, some wrongly) but those people wouldnt realise what he does behind the scenes. Im not saying he is a angel, he has his faults like everyone but he is a geniune humanbeing who says what he thinks and that annoys some.

nah i dont hate aker. hes not a "bad person" its just that some people cant stand him talking about issues which do not concern him. me, i dont really care, at least hes interesting.

I said show me the transcript not heresay.

It aint heresay when 100 000 people bloody here it. As far as a transcript goes surely ya joking. People dont sit around all day writing everything that tool says on radio. The fact is he said it and came off looking like the squib he really is.

Another thing Aker has done is rule the Bullys out of the race for Judd. No way would he want to go to a team whose players make comments like these about his close mate :)

Are Judd and Cousins that close????? Also i dont think Judd will ever leave West coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back