Media ClarkeMedia Presents: It's Me Or Him

Remove this Banner Ad

HaroLad has yet again been struck down by a red card for what ClarkeMedia believes to be ******* up yet again.

The footy jumpers board has long been a haven for petulant children and juvenile flogs and according to reliable sources, it is the very reasoning for yet another red card is for "fooling around" on the board again.

It has been hailed as "repeated bullshit" which is reflective of the consensus that he will never learn his lesson.

The source went on to say "He's a petulant little child. Mouthed off about one of the mods on a different board, called him a coward, changed his avatar to that mod's avatar with "satan" over the top."

It is also believed that SFA flog and perhaps one of the worst SFA players to have ever played the game in akkaps was a part of this callow behaviour as well and he has also been struck with a red card.

ClarkeMedia is not surprised by any means of the actions of these childish behaviours.

ClarkeM has gone on to now say that he will only play for the Wonders in Season 20 if HaroLad is sacked by the Wonders.

"It's me or him" he has been quoted as saying and he had a very serious look on his face as he said it.

I'm bored. Bye.

Whos going to take on someone who has openly declared hes sick of this place anyway? Are you not retiring at the end of the season?
One can only hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for keeping petulant, brain dead attention whores out of our club.

The Warriors sign HaroLad.

HaroLad has yet again been struck down by a red card for what ClarkeMedia believes to be ******* up yet again.

The footy jumpers board has long been a haven for petulant children and juvenile flogs and according to reliable sources, it is the very reasoning for yet another red card is for "fooling around" on the board again.

It has been hailed as "repeated bullshit" which is reflective of the consensus that he will never learn his lesson.

The source went on to say "He's a petulant little child. Mouthed off about one of the mods on a different board, called him a coward, changed his avatar to that mod's avatar with "satan" over the top."

It is also believed that SFA flog and perhaps one of the worst SFA players to have ever played the game in akkaps was a part of this callow behaviour as well and he has also been struck with a red card.

ClarkeMedia is not surprised by any means of the actions of these childish behaviours.

ClarkeM has gone on to now say that he will only play for the Wonders in Season 20 if HaroLad is sacked by the Wonders.

"It's me or him" he has been quoted as saying and he had a very serious look on his face as he said it.

I'm bored. Bye.
Sorry, I'm still waiting for an answer as to why you start every thread with "ClarkeMedia presents"

They'll be fine. They are due to change again soon.

I hear the Wonders captain thinks you're just bitter that you lost to the winless Wonders and kick-started the #wonderswagon. #inspirationalleader #standbysswans2011

I hear the Wonders captain thinks you're just bitter that you lost to the winless Wonders and kick-started the #wonderswagon. #inspirationalleader #standbysswans2011
The wonders captain is a moron then. I love losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back