Media BALLS MEDIA PRESENTS: HOW TO LEADERSHIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome everybody class has officially started!

09B3DE96-A6AF-4485-93E0-D04E73CDB1B2.jpeg

Today what we will be learning about how to excel at being a great leader. I’ll also be describing 2 steps that you can take to be a great leader especially if you have a leadership role.

Every leader is different, but their ability to inspire others with their skills and knowledge is what is very important.

I will not waffle on any longer and I’ll start presenting my two main points.

1. Read your teammates messages

Now you may be like “well duh Ligma” but it’s very common for people to skim over messages and miss important points.

Someone may have clearly communicated that they feel uncomfortable addressing something in front of the whole team. After communicating that, teammates are still pressuring them into addressing it. As a result this may make the person uncomfortable. It is also going to make them feel like they aren’t being heard therefore increasing their desire to look elsewhere.

2. Check up on your teammates

Also a bit self explanatory, but there is a high chance that something is wrong if they are acting weird.

Stating in a message, that they have had a problem for x amount of days and not reached out to them is essentially defeating the purpose of being a leader. Now, as a leader it’s unrealistic to expect the person who is not thriving to always be the one to reach out and start the conversation. According to the Institute of Ligma (2023), you are more likely to have a positive reaction and you are more likely to maintain a positive relationship if you reach out first (especially if you are a CAPTAIN or an LG member).

If you feel like the vibe is off, no harm in reaching out, at least you can say that you’ve reached out.

In conclusion, I acknowledge that these two points are very self explanatory but many fail to do so.

I hope you have learnt something today, stay tuned to the next instalment of Balls Media.

Much love.

References:
Balls, L. (2023). HOW TO BE A SFA LEADER [Review of HOW TO BE A SFA LEADER ]. HOW to LEADERSHIP , 1(1).

Welcome everybody class has officially started!

View attachment 1766237

Today what we will be learning about how to excel at being a great leader. I’ll also be describing 2 steps that you can take to be a great leader especially if you have a leadership role.

Every leader is different, but their ability to inspire others with their skills and knowledge is what is very important.

I will not waffle on any longer and I’ll start presenting my two main points.

1. Read your teammates messages

Now you may be like “well duh Ligma” but it’s very common for people to skim over messages and miss important points.

Someone may have clearly communicated that they feel uncomfortable addressing something in front of the whole team. After communicating that, teammates are still pressuring them into addressing it. As a result this may make the person uncomfortable. It is also going to make them feel like they aren’t being heard therefore increasing their desire to look elsewhere.

2. Check up on your teammates

Also a bit self explanatory, but there is a high chance that something is wrong if they are acting weird.

Stating in a message, that they have had a problem for x amount of days and not reached out to them is essentially defeating the purpose of being a leader. Now, as a leader it’s unrealistic to expect the person who is not thriving to always be the one to reach out and start the conversation. According to the Institute of Ligma (2023), you are more likely to have a positive reaction and you are more likely to maintain a positive relationship if you reach out first (especially if you are a CAPTAIN or an LG member).

If you feel like the vibe is off, no harm in reaching out, at least you can say that you’ve reached out.

In conclusion, I acknowledge that these two points are very self explanatory but many fail to do so.

I hope you have learnt something today, stay tuned to the next instalment of Balls Media.

Much love.

References:
Balls, L. (2023). HOW TO BE A SFA LEADER [Review of HOW TO BE A SFA LEADER ]. HOW to LEADERSHIP , 1(1).
Are you OK?

Such good but also should be obvious points indeed, Ligs.

Surely no one in the SFA could be failing this class :think:
You’d bloody hope not!

Very easy fundamentals to follow

Just that you didn't include a verb in your thread title (apart from "Presents"), so just checking on you.
We don’t English around here

Point 3. Good leaders have and use good gramma

eg of Bad Gramma!

1691288060444.png

Point 4. If you want someone to SEE something you would TAG them properly

Eg If you want your captain to see something; this is how
Tigerturbulance

This all wouldn’t of happened if Ligma was in the LG

Thanks for the lesson on leadership Ligma : I can now understand why you were not invited into the OOB's LG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eg of Bad Gramma!

View attachment 1766261

Tigerturbulance

Thanks for the lesson on leadership Ligma : I can now understand why you were not invited into the OOB's LG
Well I never mentioned any names…… I’m talking about all leadership people

that’s your inner conscience telling you it’s about him :thumbsupv1:

eg of Bad Gramma!

View attachment 1766261

Tigerturbulance

4be.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back