Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who'd have thought the greenhouse effect would have a greenhouse effect?
Too bad humans aren't plants though. Most animals aren't plants either.

Try living without them.

You're just embarrassing him now. Poor bastard has realised he's rocked up to a gun fight with a butter knife.

Mr "benzene metabolites"? :D

It's truly pathetic the way you zombies have to cling to each other and circle jerk. It's sad.

It's truly pathetic the way you zombies have to cling to each other and circle jerk. It's sad.
Well * me. The guy pretending to be a scientist on the internet to try and add some credibility to his shitty arguments has called me pathetic. You've got me man, I'm totally head*ed by you saying that.

I'm gonna go lie down.

Next you're gonna tell me you've banged my mum

Well fu** me. The guy pretending to be a scientist on the internet to try and add some credibility to his shitty arguments has called me pathetic. You've got me man, I'm totally headfu**ed by you saying that.

I'm gonna go lie down.

Next you're gonna tell me you've banged my mum

Have you noticed when someone challenges his position he actually never replies back to them, instead either posts a meme or a random twitter post from a tinfoil hat site.

The fact you don’t understand basic sampling theory or statistics is more of an embarrassment than saying benzene instead of phenols (which contain a benzene ring). The latter is rote memorisation, the other is actually understanding something.

Your tweet the other day where you said if you took the average of all people you’d find there was an average of one testicle (and therefore by inference studies that showed that models were largely accurate were wrong) showed how statistically illiterate you are. If the margin of error is of the same magnitude as the measurement then the measurement is faulty. Anyone with a reasonable technical education knows this.

I'm going to go back to avoiding correcting Snake...

The more evidence you give that opposes his opinion, the more it confirms his belief.

There is no discussion here. There is no reason or logic. There is only a condition.

The more people who oppose and correct him, the more he is convinced it's a conspiracy against his genius, and the more he is convinced he is right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is a hard truth to ponder, Greta: if the great producers of this world whom you excoriate were to withdraw their productivity, wealth and talents—in short—their minds from the world today, your generation would simply perish. Why? Because as children you have done nothing as yet, with your lives besides being born. This is what we expect of children until such time as they can be producers by learning from their elders. You are understandably social and ecological ballast. You are not yet cognitively advanced to replicate the structures of survival of which you are the beneficiaries.

Children are important installments on the future. We have invested in you. It is you and your smug generation which think they have nothing to learn from the older ones who are failing themselves. Whom do you expect to employ the majority of you if you have neither the job credentials or life competency skills to navigate the world? The future unemployable-skipping- school-on-Friday obstreperous children?

The truth, as one anonymous blogger aptly put it, is that your generation is unable to work up to forty hours per week without being chronically depressed and anxious. Its members cannot even decide if they want to be a boy or a girl, or both, or neither, or a “they.” They cannot eat meat without crying. I might add that your generation needs “trigger warnings” and “safe spaces” as pre-conditions for learning in school. Its members have a pathological need to be coddled and protected from the challenging realities of life. Your generation is the biggest demander and consumer of carbon spewing technological gadgets and devices. An hour without any of them and too many of you succumb to paralyzing lethargy. Your generation is the least curious and most insular set of individuals one has ever encountered. Your hubris extends so far that you think you have nothing to learn from your elders.

Ah, so that's what vomit reads translated.

He’s still going though, long after being exposed. Either a committed troll or this is basically his ‘job’ right now.

It's pretty clear he has just been googling a bunch of s**t and copy pasting. I doubt he knows what half of the big words he is using even mean.

Let's take a trip down memory lane.

****ing. Hilarious.

................but we're all going to be dead in 12 years.:D

Insert: Bolt, Murdoch, coal/oil think tank etc., etc., etc.......................

Altogether now.......... 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜 🤜...................:eggplant:..........................💦............:cookie:.............🤢

Article contains some interesting information of how ocean temperatures are measured:

FWIW world navies still launch bathythermographs on a regular basis for their own localised measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back