Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Gabba, 6 April, 7.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence has struggled not comfortable one on one at all (remember the criticism Port got for same thing), not doom and gloom bit of wake up call. When was last time we beat Brisbane at Gabba so not unexpected, and all the pressure on the Bris Forwards they were always going to fire, we do need to sort out the ruck it didn't work at all

Murphy played as our second tall for a huge portion of last year. No reason he couldn’t have done it again.

Daniher and particularly Hipwood are terrible contested marking options.
Murphy was already on the ground, who would you replace Murphy with?

We kicked 11 goals 17 points. we didn’t lose the game because we didn’t play Frampton in the ruck

A lot of players down tonight but IQ will be a liability in big games moving forward. Fumbles too many times and seems to lack footy IQ.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ruscoe should have been sub. He was good in the VFL today and last week. Markov has done SFA. I also think Moore needed to go into the ruck. He has lowered his colours tonight in defence anyway.

We kicked 11 goals 17 points. We didn’t lose the game because we didn’t play Moore in the ruck and replace him in the backline with Ruscoe.

Disappointed in Crisp's game. He has spent the night with is head in the sand. I thought he would stand up.
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Murphy was already on the ground, who would you replace Murphy with?

We kicked 11 goals 17 points. we didn’t lose the game because we didn’t play Frampton in the ruck

Could have played Markov on the ground front the start. Or Ruscoe. Or plenty of other options to play as a mid sized back.

We definitely lost because of the ruck IMO. Which in turn meant our mids were all at sea for the whole game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor effort - too many passengers, IQ & Adams being two examples.
I thought our disposal skills tonight were terrible, that's if we could get a hold of it in the first place.
In the second half IQ looked like he didn't want to take possession because of the way he was fumbling.
Regroup for next week.

Good to burst the media bubble that had been building about how much better we were than everyone else. It was always nonsense and we needed a reality check.

Geez we need Cox Cameron and Krueger back asap, so that McStay and Johnson can restore our forward structure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Disappointing result after we seemed to have their measure in the first quarter and looked the goods.
Completely agree. That 2nd qtr was so uncharacteristic of us and came from out of nowhere. It shocked me to see it unfold and I am at a complete loss to explain it. I hope McFly has the answers, but it was more than the ruck problem, blokes just didn't put in around the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back