Game Day Collingwood v Brisbane, Gabba, 6 April, 7.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Adams has been a witches hat today.

Feels like we've been thumped, because we have. It's not like their 17.8 has been pulled out of their arse, either. We've given them plenty of Joe the goose goals, easy looks etc.

This is very true. The reason they’ve been accurate is because they have easy shots due to our turnovers and then inability to man up down back. Losing the last 2 final quarters into the deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More disposals.
More marks.
More contested marks.
More inside 50’s.
More scoring shots.

Still lose. Yikes.

Regardless of those stats, the best team won, comfortably. We were only better for a period in the first term. After that we were well beaten. Plus, 5 handballs resulting in a turnover, compared to their effective kicking inside 50…..

Does Darcy Moore ruck next week?
Send McStay back.

Cannot do that again.

Hope they find the campaigner that leaked the crisp video.
I’d check somewhere in Qld. Bailey, Martin, Crisp videos all published without permission before Lion games

Disappointing result after we seemed to have their measure in the first quarter and looked the goods.

No way.

You don’t disrupt your back 6 by rotating them through the ruck.

The only way Frampton or Moore could ruck is if they are backfilled, and you reckon Ruscoe would have been a match winner?

Why not? Murphy played as our second tall a large portion of last year.

I would have rathered not disrupt our forward line. Particularly with cox also out.

Daniher and Hipwood are contested marking players. Definitely the type who a smaller player could have played on. Heck I reckon Maynard could have played on Hipwood.

Nick Daicos has had about as many touches as Adams, Sidebottom and Crisp combined. That trio should hang their heads in shame for putting in such insipid performances when we needed them to stand up.

Sidebottom was great in the wet last week but has been on the slide for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not disgraced.
Not our best game but a decent effort.
A bees dick off so many forward thrusts.
Brisvegas deserve the win.

Did I ever mention how much I detest umpires?

Well... .
Join my podcast "burning officials and successfully hiding the remains"

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back