Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Jy's passion in the bit of footage.

Clearly he was one of the few who gave a s**t and tried his best, while most were still on vacation for their trip down to Tassie.

Maybe its a good thing the Tassie government is kicking us out. Bring games back to Melbourne.

No but amazingly he is right

Hey, if you want to cite Jon Ralph as an authority on football development matters then go for your life.:thumbsu:

I'm amazed a dozen clubs haven't snapped him up.

Hey, if you want to cite Jon Ralph as an authority on football development matters then go for your life.:thumbsu:

I'm amazed a dozen clubs haven't snapped him up.

I get your point but bring what we are all saying to light can only be a good thing. Yeah I think he steals a living but this article I agree with...for a change

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd tonight on 3AW "Carlton should be speaking to the managers of Clarkson, Longmire and Brad Scott for next season"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Is this matthew Lloyd, the guy who said BS wouldn't get a gig if he left this year?

Is this matthew Lloyd, the guy who said BS wouldn't get a gig if he left this year?
I doubt if he would.

Looks cooked.

The rule changes have exposed his flaws terribly and he's struggled to adapt.

So 1 minute of North talk on Talking Footy just out of obligation because Carey is there.

And not one utterance on Footy Classified tonight.

And as predicted the discussion was 'Gee wiz how s**t is Carlton.'

Total scapegoats.

EDIT: Add 'On the Couch' to that pile too, didn't even mention the game itself.

Last edited:
I’m on board with the “Time’s Up, Brad” narrative like most are at this stage. I’d just like to make one point, though. The only reason both Carlton and Sydney are not playing their older players is because they are all injured. I mean Carlton are still fielding Daisy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I heard somewhere its considered that the Tasmanian government doesn't want teams playing there after the deal ends, or will defer to one team instead of two.

Could be part of the future bid of a team of their own.
this is a plan that'll happen in around 2046....no reason to milk tassie for all it's worth until that happens imho.

If you haven't worked out that the general footy public doesn't care about us nearly as much as we care, then I don't know what to tell you.

Well aware of that however...

Do you not find Saturdays game as interesting as I do? Clearly footy media doesn't it wants to talk about some dumb s**t like Vardy being a moron on field and Dangerfield hamming it up for 10 mins in between hour long Carlton breakdowns.

To me there was always a story in there about a younger, way more inexperienced Sydney team bereft of Buddy and Kennedy, absolutely destroying a more experienced and older North Melbourne for nearly 4 quarters of footy while Longmire coached circles around Scott keeping Cunnington & Higgins completely out for most of the game.

All while down in 'the blundstone fortress' where Sydney has now 4 wins in a row against us in Hobart.

Seems like a pretty good story to me, but no let's not talk about it. It's way too football related.

Last edited:

Do you not find Saturdays game as interesting as I do? Clearly footy media doesn't it wants to talk about some dumb **** like Vardy being a moron on field and Dangerfield hamming it up for 10 mins in between hour long Carlton breakdowns.

To me there was always a story in there about a younger, way more inexperienced Sydney team bereft of Buddy and Kennedy, absolutely destroying a more experienced and older North Melbourne for nearly 4 quarters of footy while Longmire coached circles around Scott keeping Cunnington & Higgins completely out for most of the game.

All while down in 'the blundstone fortress' where Sydney has now 4 wins in a row against us in Hobart.

Seems like a pretty good story to me, but no let's not talk about it. It's way too football related.

Talking footy covered it and pretty much agreed with your analysis.

Do you not find Saturdays game as interesting as I do? Clearly footy media doesn't it wants to talk about some dumb **** like Vardy being a moron on field and Dangerfield hamming it up for 10 mins in between hour long Carlton breakdowns.

The media talks about what viewership and sponsors want them to talk about. I doubt the hosts of these shows fully dictate how much time they spend on each incident/team/game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back