Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Wallet;

Hawthorn's greatest player - me
Bulldog's greatest coach - me
Richmond's greatest coach - me
Radio's greatest special comments man - me

Dunno if he still does them but I used to cringe when at Half time he would appear on the big screen at Marvel and tell us who was going to win the game

I can only remember Buckley lining up on Carey for 5 minutes. Carey kicked 2 in that time.

Buckley went to him one day in 1998 at the MCG after he’d seen off Mark Richardson, he kicked 2 on Bucks in about 15 minute and beat him 2 other 1 on 1 contests.

The experiment lasted only 15 minutes before turning to Gavin Brown, he couldn’t do anything either.

Buckley went on to play well through the midfield that day but that was the only time he played on Duck.

Buckley went to him one day in 1998 at the MCG after he’d seen off Mark Richardson, he kicked 2 on Bucks in about 15 minute and beat him 2 other 1 on 1 contests.

The experiment lasted only 15 minutes before turning to Gavin Brown, he couldn’t do anything either.

Buckley went on to play well through the midfield that day but that was the only time he played on Duck.

Did Shannon Watt debut that day ? And Shagga got clipped around the ear by a Pies supporter hanging over the fence ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zempilas on Perth radio discussing delays in receiving membership packages due to corona virus and delays with gear coming out of China.
"won't affect North, they only have 1300 members".

Basil should just concentrate on retaining his 2019 Father of the Year title.

Basil should just concentrate on retaining his 2019 Father of the Year title.
I thought that was me after the Christmas present my daughter gave me...
21803ed28fbfa34146fef7cf13637f24.jpg

Zempilas on Perth radio discussing delays in receiving membership packages due to corona virus and delays with gear coming out of China.
Basil is a complete dick, but unfortunately this is how the club is viewed by media (social and mainstream). We need a flag to shut them up.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

basil should be more concerned with contracting the virus himself, considering his massive proboscis reaches halfway to Wuhan.

Basil is a complete dick, but unfortunately this is how the club is viewed by media (social and mainstream). We need a flag to shut them up.

There are many reasons we need to win a flag.

Obtaining the approval of the worst commentator/MC I've ever seen is not one of them.

1996 when they belted us. Buckley was moved onto Carey after ten minutes or so and did very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back