Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no mention of the 'Ben will come to Carlton' bullshit in reverse.

it’s sad that this is the first thing someone thought to do based on the news.

I assume Andy Maher is going to tell us that he was offered both the Essendon and North full salary cap but instead is now playing for the love of the blues jumper - no income required.

**then next year have confirmed they payed 100k more than everyone else just to keep him on the list.

I assume Andy Maher is going to tell us that he was offered both the Essendon and North full salary cap but instead is now playing for the love of the blues jumper - no income required.

Just until he activated FA and leaves that mess

I miss characters like him in the game. Lifes more "sterile" now days.
To some degree yes… in other ways it’s not a bad thing
The game has changed (for better & worse)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started to watched 360 tonight for the first time in about 4 years. Lasted about 2.5 minutes.

Slobbo is a dead s**t knuckle dragger that sounds like he's had a skin full every time he opens his mouth.

Wankley sits there nodding and marvelling at the sheer importance of himself.

To sit through an episode of that s**t is likened to giving yourself a circumcision with a rusty soup can lid...

Then you have campaignero, jabba the hutchy and flog healy. The cupboard is so bare, you wonder the type of troglodyte that is actually tuning in on a weekly basis. FMD!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Started to watched 360 tonight for the first time in about 4 years. Lasted about 2.5 minutes.

Slobbo is a dead sh*t knuckle dragger that sounds like he's had a skin full every time he opens his mouth.

Wankley sits there nodding and marvelling at the sheer importance of himself.

To sit through an episode of that sh*t is likened to giving yourself a circumcision with a rusty soup can lid...

Then you have campaignero, jabba the hutchy and flog healy. The cupboard is so bare, you wonder the type of troglodyte that is actually tuning in on a weekly basis. FMD!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am sense some annoyance….🧐

100% this.

Nothing infuriated me more last year than the media patting themselves on the back by not revealing that Shaw had left due to his mental health issues.

Not one of the scumbags like Caro, Damo etc. made mention of the non-stop media pile on around Rhyce and the playing group last season. These grubs constantly took public pot shots at players and coaches while isolated from their families which would've no doubt had a massive impact on their mental state.
That is fair enough.

We aren’t cowards.

That is the game, if you don’t like pressure go play for Doutta Stars.

It’s best we find out who can’t handle the pressure before we move up the ladder.

I don’t watch any of that rubbish show any more, but from what I heard on the radio she was not only giving a personal opinion but sharing messages officials at the AFL and the club wanted to get out - so plenty of Neanderthals to go around.

She said it though H2H and needs to be held to account for what she delivered whether or not she was doing city hall's bidding.

If this was Kane Cornes there'd be no qualification when judging his content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back