Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun The Sheep Olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

Nuff Nuff Derwayne started talking about crowd for our game this week. Has he forgotten its Ben's first game in front of a home crowd. I would like to think this alone will encourage people to attend. I know I will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like someones hacked barrets account,

"They can hold their heads high"

On AFL Daily, Damian Barrett and Nat Edwards explore the different levels of respect shown by Essendon and North Melbourne in their pursuit of Alastair Clarkson.

Nuff Nuff Derwayne started talking about crowd for our game this week. Has he forgotten its Ben's first game in front of a home crowd. I would like to think this alone will encourage people to attend. I know I will be.
More people go to North games than listen to his radio show! You listening probably doubled his audience!

Don't care too much as a today is a day to not dwell on crap, but no surprise the media have forgotten how much they were riding Essendon prior to today.

Just as expected they've run with 'Essendon are a joke' despite the only major thing changing in the last 24 hours is Clarkos decision.

Don't care too much as a today is a day to not dwell on crap, but no surprise the media have forgotten how much they were riding Essendon prior to today.

Just as expected they've run with 'Essendon are a joke' despite the only major thing changing in the last 24 hours is Clarkos decision.

It’d be nice for one of them to say “gee, I got that ******* wrong didn’t I”

Ol' Tommy loves a good "revealed" or "exclusive" that either regurgitates something someone else covered in the last few hours or says ******* nothing at all.

I feel bad whenever I laugh at him, but he's the one who chased this career and achieved it through nepotism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back