Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their kink…
fair enough.

Alisteir Crowley was into sexual magic. One of his techniques was to have sex with someone he found repulsively unattractive. The state of mind/headufck (pun intended) involved was what he was after.

Honestly Caro could write the Kama Sutra and still slip in a Clarko reference.

: obsessiveeyeslook
Anyone picturing Caro and Cornes together trying some of the positions? :sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
fair enough.

Alisteir Crowley was into sexual magic. One of his techniques was to have sex with someone he found repulsively unattractive. The state of mind/headufck (pun intended) involved was what he was after.
So he got caught hooking up with a toothless junky while off his tree on heroin and tried to play it off as intentional

9) The Kangaroos still rely on too few

North Melbourne's 2-0 start to the season had offered rare optimism at Arden Street, fuelled by the off-season appointment of Alastair Clarkson. But Saturday's 19-point loss to winless Hawthorn brought the Roos back to earth with a thud. They were not helped by the absence of star onballers Luke Davies-Uniacke (calf) and Jy Simpkin (suspension) as Hawthorn smashed North on the disposal count (424-342). Ben Cunnington was a lone hand in midfield, with high 2020 draft picks Tom Powell and Will Phillips still developing, thus battling for genuine impact. Daniel Howe and Liam Shiels are handy additions but lack the class needed for North to climb the ladder. - Ben Somerford

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This got me thinking… what is the Morrabbin equivalent of being a shinboner, living bloods culture, standing side by side etc?

Not sure that I could nominate anything that wasn’t in jest. No wonder Mason had no words.
Could be something about setting dwarfs on fire?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Just dropping by to tell you how much I admire Sonja Hood and absolutely thrilled and delighted she is in full recovery and cancer free.

A true shinboner through and through

Hopefully it's a close, decent game on Friday too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back