Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems some lives now matter more than others apparently. I'd have thought that all lives mattered.

Coming from a person with white privilege - just wow. If we are white, we can’t possibly understand.

If you can’t see that the black population has to fight harder then I feel sorry for you.

Tell that to Marshall, he is the one saying more than 80 in a pub = apocalypse but thousands protesting = nothing to see here.

To be fair, a few thousand should get an exemption to attend the Showdown. Maybe we should have a gentlemen's agreement with the filth to arrange a protest in the outer. We could protest the banana treatment of Betts, and they could protest......the apricot slices. :)

To be fair, a few thousand should get an exemption to attend the Showdown. Maybe we should have a gentlemen's agreement with the filth to arrange a protest in the outer. We could protest the banana treatment of Betts, and they could protest......the apricot slices. :)
Bull s*** it’s their home game, let them paint faces on their tarps

Coming from a person with white privilege - just wow. If we are white, we can’t possibly understand.

If you can’t see that the black population has to fight harder then I feel sorry for you.
You are full of s**t. So asian lives don't matter, how about latino lives, native american lives?..what about poor white lives, what about arab lives..ALL LIVES MATTER

You are full of s**t. So asian lives don't matter, how about latino lives, native american lives?..what about poor white lives, what about arab lives..ALL LIVES MATTER

We are referring to Australia which definitely has an issue. If you don’t think we have an issue we’ll I’m not sure how you get out of bed in the morning.

And all over the world all lives matter. But hey, this coming from someone like yourself. Seriously!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the impartial ABC at it again.

The guy didn't get the memo but surely he's not a counter protester.

A counter protester would be Black lives don't matter?

Not "all lives matter", perhaps he doesn't want any deaths in police custody.

Ranger in the Riverland said its going to be minus 2 tonight
I have moved from the Riverland (Burke Salter) to the Barossa tonight. Drinking Kalleske Zinfandel to stay warm. Another great local family & winemaker Troy is a friendly bloke to chat to.

Another winery worth trying arrowman . Quality Shiraz & Grenache too.

We are referring to Australia which definitely has an issue. If you don’t think we have an issue we’ll I’m not sure how you get out of bed in the morning.

And all over the world all lives matter. But hey, this coming from someone like yourself. Seriously!
Well since my oldest mate's mum was one of the stolen generation and we have been mates for over 30 years..and a lot of my mates are indigenous i'll take myself as informed about the situation here in Australia.

You can take your snide s**t comments insinuating racism of us on these boards and stick them where the sun don't shine. I saw that you implied mutineers was a racist. I'd say the way you come over on these threads is like a typical totalitarian bigot

What I find really, really disturbing in these riots/protests in America is the way these cowards go for the king hit and lay the boots in to people they don't know from a bar of soap, society is really on a slipper slope...
Yeah those coward cops king hitting civilians. Seen a few of those instances now. “Serve and protect” my ass! Glad you agree. ACAB.

Well since my oldest mate's mum was one of the stolen generation and we have been mates for over 30 years..and a lot of my mates are indigenous i'll take myself as informed about the situation here in Australia.

You can take your snide s**t comments insinuating racism of us on these boards and stick them where the sun don't shine. I saw that you implied mutineers was a racist. I'd say the way you come over on these threads is like a typical totalitarian bigot

Again, just because you know someone doesn’t mean you can’t be racist. And I’m not suggesting you are, you just can’t use that as a defence. You can still know someone and be racist, you may not be racist around them. Actions speak louder than words.

Yeah those coward cops king hitting civilians. Seen a few of those instances now. “Serve and protect” my ass! Glad you agree. ACAB.
Yeah well I most certainly don't subscribe to your ACAB comment at all, that would be a minute proportion of Police Officers even in America.

Again, just because you know someone doesn’t mean you can’t be racist. And I’m not suggesting you are, you just can’t use that as a defence. You can still know someone and be racist, you may not be racist around them. Actions speak louder than words.
You have no idea what my actions are and what my involvement in the aboriginal community has been. You though you were being smart by insinuating it and i am calling you out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back