Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so basically we don’t believe in forcing vaccinations on people BUT.
You can go out in public
You aren’t entitled to government money

right. What about work, do these people still work and get taxed?

you know just because a person doesn’t get vaccinated doesn’t mean they have Covid. Plus if everyone is vaccinated wouldn’t only the non vaccinated be at risk?

Maybe we could have vaccinated businesses and non vaccinated business. Or maybe shops could put up signs like no black people allowed opps sorry no Unvacced people allowed. Same mentality I guess.

what about smokers, I don’t smoke, why do I have to pay extra costs for our health system because people choose to kill themselves. I’m fairly sure the taxes on smokes don’t cover their health costs. Let’ale their Medicare 5%, same for people who drink more thanc a week because im
Paying for their health issues.

where does it stop?

Last edited:
There is an additional study of the oxford vaccine awaiting peer review/publication which suggests a 67% reduction in transmission after 1 dose. This, if accurate, is fantastic news!

You can go out in public

you know just because a person doesn’t get vaccinated doesn’t mean they have Covid. Plus if everyone is vaccinated wouldn’t only the non vaccinated be at risk?

Maybe we could have vaccinated businesses and non vaccinated business. Or maybe shops could put up signs like no black people allowed opps sorry no Unvacced people allowed. Same mentality I guess.

what about smokers, I don’t smoke, why do I have to pay extra costs for our health system because people choose to kill themselves. I’m fairly sure the taxes on smokes don’t cover their health costs. Let’ale their Medicare 5%, same for people who drink more thanc a week because im

where does it stop?
Don't we have the most expensive cigarette prices in the world? I'm sure they are raking in tax, the expense probably stops a lot that would've smoked in the past so good but I highly doubt it's health motivated by the Gov.

People eat garbage food with no health warnings plastered on the packaging all day/everyday as well which causes illnesses too.. where would you like to stop?

You can go out in public

where does it stop?
All false equivalency.

They don’t let unvaccinated kids into daycare or schools for a reason Ricky boy. It’s your choice but don’t expect to play with the other kids.

Don't we have the most expensive cigarette prices in the world? I'm sure they are raking in tax, the expense probably stops a lot that would've smoked in the past so good but I highly doubt it's health motivated by the Gov.

People eat garbage food with no health warnings plastered on the packaging all day/everyday as well which causes illnesses too.. where would you like to stop?
That’s the question for those above who are saying people have a choice but don’t leave your house, don’t get government assistance etc etc
I would like to know where it stops also

They don’t let unvaccinated kids into daycare or schools for a reason Ricky boy. It’s your choice but don’t expect to play with the other kids.

well then you have unvaccinated day care centres,we will unvaccinated schools next.

magazine if these kids are vaccinated against the measles, small pox etc why isolate them from unvaccinated kids? The unvaccinated kids are the ones at risk I would have thought.

That’s the question for those above who are saying people have a choice but don’t leave your house, don’t get government assistance etc etc
I would like to know where it stops also
I just wouldn't moan about smokers, I'd love to know where all those tax dollars are going.

I just wouldn't moan about smokers, I'd love to know where all those tax dollars are going.

apparently into health care, im
Pretty sure the taxes don’t fund their health costs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if these kids are vaccinated against the measles, small pox etc why isolate them from unvaccinated kids? The unvaccinated kids are the ones at risk I would have thought.

The ones at risk are the immuno-compromised kids who can’t have the vaccine themselves. The otherwise healthy un-vaxxed kids rocking up with measles and passing it on to these kids, for whom vaccination isn’t an option, puts their lives at risk.

I guess if they’re not your kid, that’s not your problem, hey?

magazine if these kids are vaccinated against the measles, small pox etc why isolate them from unvaccinated kids? The unvaccinated kids are the ones at risk I would have thought.

And the kids too young for certain vaccinations. And the kids who have allergies to vaccines. And the kids who have immune disorders. And the kids who are undergoing chemotherapy.

But what am I saying, you'd probably recommend ginger, colloidal silver and meditation instead of chemo.

Yea Rick has lost me I'm drinking, smoking weed & socially having the odd dart & cigar until the day I croak.

We need to hang bro

if everyone is vaccinated wouldn’t only the non vaccinated be at risk?

You are accepting vaccination is good then just not for you?

Access to a range of Centrelink benefits, travel, public facilities (except hospitals in an emergency), schools, pretty much any private area such as restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Basically, if you choose not to participate in exercising your societal responsibility to not get others sick, you don't get the benefits of being a part of that society.

A good example is the RAA service I'm using right now because my car didn't start. If I won't get vaccinated for Covid, why should I be able to access that service?
Did you get vaccinated against Swine Flu? Hows the narcolepsy?

Google says Hep B affects 200,000+ Australians - when are you getting the vaccine?

Explain to me why you are working / collecting benefits?

The ones at risk are the immuno-compromised kids who can’t have the vaccine themselves. The otherwise healthy un-vaxxed kids rocking up with measles and passing it on to these kids, for whom vaccination isn’t an option, puts their lives at risk.

I guess if they’re not your kid, that’s not your problem, hey?
Anti-vaxers don't give a rats toss bag about anyone else. It is and always will be all about them and their perceived rights being more important than the rights of others and the community in general.

Did you get vaccinated against Swine Flu? Hows the narcolepsy?

Google says Hep B affects 200,000+ Australians - when are you getting the vaccine?

Explain to me why you are working / collecting benefits?

Is hep B is transmitted by just sitting on the train next to someone who has it and kills 1 in 30 people who contract it?

Access to a range of Centrelink benefits, travel, public facilities (except hospitals in an emergency), schools, pretty much any private area such as restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Basically, if you choose not to participate in exercising your societal responsibility to not get others sick, you don't get the benefits of being a part of that society.

A good example is the RAA service I'm using right now because my car didn't start. If I won't get vaccinated for Covid, why should I be able to access that service?
So you‘re basically advocating coercive medical policies & ostracising anyone from participating in society who doesn’t bend the knee to group think?

Let those that wholeheartedly believe in vaccinations get the shots, let those who choose to decline the procedure go about their daily lives. I view the C19 vaccine as carrying a greater risk then the disease itself, it’s as simple as that.

Anti-vaxers don't give a rats toss bag about anyone else. It is and always will be all about them and their perceived rights being more important than the rights of others and the community in general.

20 years ago a friend suggested that I stop choosing to be wrong for the sake of an argument

I'm suggesting the Alt-Clique or Anti-Vax or Mask-Skeptics and the rest (you know damn well who you are) consider their stance and are they simply doing the same

So you‘re basically advocating coercive medical policies & ostracising anyone from participating in society who doesn’t bend the knee to group think?

This is ******* NAMBLA logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back