Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. (Thread part 1 - cont in part 2, link in thread)

Has the coronavirus outbreak made you reconsider attending the footy

• Yes

Votes: 285 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 350 55.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm been vegetarian for a long time, but I don't personally believe pigs eaten here are subject to the cruelty that dogs are in Asian countries.

I am actually fine with other people eating meat that is humanely slaughtered.

Intelligence is irrelevant. Dogs are not are more intelligent animal, but they have been human companions for a very, very long time and they have evolved a mutual relationship with us which is unique.

Eating dogs, who are companion animals unlike livestock, really makes you a shitty human, IMO
So your conflating you vegan lifestyle with this crisis to put down meat eating .
Now i get what you are about.

Karen may not fully understand that the national interests towards restricting the spread of covid19 outweigh the inconvenience for returning international students. There's no bigotry, racism, unfair treatment here, many countries with outbreaks of Covid19 are initiating similar border control policy.
Karen appears to be a narcissistic dxxxhead.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah mate, if you eat a cow that has been put in a small yard, fed pellets and living in its own crap You’re a pretty low form of human to me.

Don’t confuse cruelty of animals with the rights of Asians to eat dogs.

We don't have feedlots here in Vic that's more an American issue. It's real easy to eat pasture-grown beef. Sure if you believe no animal should ever be killed for food, fair enough. I don't share that sentiment.

Asians have a "right" to eat dogs, and I have a right to think they're disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back