Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So I went to the cricket yesterday and had a look in the bradman collection, and before you go into the room there's some more specific Adelaide Oval stuff.

1877 was the very first match of football. So in 2026 we should ask to kick off the season vs St Kilda to celebrate 150 years of football at AO after the first match being Adelaide vs St Kilda.

Also, 2026 is the 150 years since the beginning of the SANFL.
I propose we have 10 special away guernseys that year
Take this as the base, but have a copy where you have each SANFL guernsey showing through.

View attachment 1298836

Have the North Adelaide guernsey coming through away to Carlton, Norwood coming through against Sydney, West Adelaide coming through against Essendon, Port Adelaide coming through against Brisbane, Sturt coming through against Richmond, South Adelaide coming through against Collingwood etc. (note, those examples are delibrate based off championships of australia results)

The descendants of founding SAFA/SANFL club South Park demand fair recognition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy New Year to all. Here is wishing our team an improved performance to give us something to cheer about. God knows we all need something positive in our lives.

I need everyone to come back on BF to entertain me, to frustrate me, to inform me but most of all to make me laugh.

Have a Safe 2022

Was just reading this on the AFC Facebook page. Perhaps Bec should have headed to Queensland with the boys a few years ago instead of CM?

“We had a session with Bec, one of our mental health officers, and everyone really was very open and honest with each other… we trusted each other with our deepest problems in life and everything we’ve gone through,” Charlton said.

Was just reading this on the AFC Facebook page. Perhaps Bec should have headed to Queensland with the boys a few years ago instead of CM?

“We had a session with Bec, one of our mental health officers, and everyone really was very open and honest with each other… we trusted each other with our deepest problems in life and everything we’ve gone through,” Charlton said.

Who's Charlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back