2nds Crows in SANFL season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh rubbish. If he was playing for the Rebels you'd have as the next Brownlow medallist.

What, 1 turnover?

Big deal, look at the package. Will play AFL footy without question
You're ******* kidding....I'll reference the Champion data stats monday for you.

Given the circumstances how he ended up at Norwood, that didn't bother me at all. I guess Glenn can't allegedly cause any damage at Veolia and IWS.

The only good thing to come out of last night is surely Centrals can't play any worse.

Also, is it just me or are Norwood the least educated supporters in the league?
Just you

Given the circumstances how he ended up at Norwood, that didn't bother me at all. I guess Glenn can't allegedly cause any damage at Veolia and IWS.

The only good thing to come out of last night is surely Centrals can't play any worse.

Also, is it just me or are Norwood the least educated supporters in the league?

No we’re so far ahead of the rest it seems that way to others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW some commentary on our performance...

Some shocking entry into the forward 50. I recall one occaision there was a crows player about 20 out, a westies player about 30 out and another crows player about 40 out. A kick going in under no pressure went straight to the one westies player. Never looked like missing him. This is from the AFL listed players too.

Too much flying not enough staying down. They stay down and then kill us on the spread.

Some players looking if not disinterested, I'll say not highly motivated.

You have to wonder at what point the demotivation by being belted and then potential drop in player development that results outweighs the desire to always play our AFL gameplan. If we modified our gameplan a bit, it wouldn't be too difficult for us to win. I wonder how elliot himmelberg is enjoying being a step ladder qtr in qtr out, game in game out, scarcely getting a kick or even handpass for a reward.

Considering how well we've handled losing a third to half of a squad through injury, club wise this point won't happen.

If they are demotivated by being belted, they simply have no AFL career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back