News Crows indigenous round jumper v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently McLeod had to really push this to get through. smart knocked it back but we would have been to only club in the afl that didn't have a jumper done for indigenous round. smart and afc jumpers are not a good mix

that would have been very embarrassing again for poor nigel
I'm trying to work out if you are trying to funny or are a troll.

Hey guys. I love the jumper by the way.

I know it's a little off topic but does anyone have a photo of the time we wore the old (de-funked) state jumper in a heritage game in the mid 2000's?

Hey guys. I love the jumper by the way.

I know it's a little off topic but does anyone have a photo of the time we wore the old (de-funked) state jumper in a heritage game in the mid 2000's?
photo.jpg

that crow!!! love it!
Macca's crow looks better than the new one AFC spent a fortune on the design.

Should get Macca on the payroll in the AFC marketing department & he can then take skills/decision making training part-time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed the 2013 Indigenous Guernsey has been pulled from the online shop. I was hoping they would be on sale now this new design has been released :-(

How good would it have been to see this jumper as the Ravens guernsey in the SANFL

I like the McLeod design too, it looks great.
probably not vanilla enough for the SANFL's liking..

But we've got a reserves team wearing the same colours and going by the same name, something the other local team dreams about. Why not refer to them properly?

I thought the guys down the road have the Power and the Magpies ?? So they don't have the same colours or name ?
I like to call them the Ravens because that is what our logo looks like.

I thought the guys down the road have the Power and the Magpies ?? So they don't have the same colours or name ?
Exactly. In their ideal world, they would both be the magpies and both wear black and white.

We do have both teams in blue, red and gold and they are both the Crows. How great is that!

I like to call them the Ravens because that is what our logo looks like.

Well the logo covers both teams.

Dislike it immensely. Love AM, love the ideas behind the design, but it is just a terrible footy jumper. Last year's was fantastic.

I love the crow, but don't think much of the jumper. it's pretty different in a footy perspective and i can understand why others like it, but i've got enough of it on my walls at home and i only really like the art when it has a stark yellow or orange background.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back