Crows: Last week mocking Indian people, this week biding to host India game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSchulz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2014
Bob McLean Sportsbar
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Mark Webber
Last week at their pre game event the Adelaide Crows booked Greg Ritchie to perform his 'Mahatma Cote' routine.

This appearance of Greg Ritchie as 'Mahatma Cote' is a regular on Triple M Adelaide with Ricciuto, Jarman and KG.

This week they are trying to be approved for hosting the India game.

Beautiful Karma considering the s**t we had to deal with for the years leading up to the China game from the same people.

Here is an example of it, I think they pulled it from TripleM Adelaide.

Should be Essendon, GWS or Richmond...at least they don't ridicule their potential hosts.

Last edited:
Last week at their pre game event the Adelaide Crows booked Greg Ritchie to perform his 'Mahatma Cote' routine.

This appearance of Greg Ritchie as 'Mahatma Cote' is a regular on Triple M Adelaide with Ricciuto, Jarman and KG.

This week they are trying to be approved for hosting the India game.

Beautiful Karma considering the s**t we had to deal with for the years leading up to the China game from the same people.

Here is an example of it, I think they pulled it from TripleM Adelaide.

Shouldn't you be excited about your team playing today? Oh right, sorry, I forgot..

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Ask Indian people what they think of Apu.

If the content was deemed racist, it would have been pulled off the air immediately. Threads such as this dont end well and do little but to provoke bitter trolling and fighting.

Greg Ritchie is still pulling the Mahatma Cote bit? Is Adelaide radio the equivalent of a 90's leagues club?

30 minutes and 20 years behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back