• ...Any Colour You Like

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ...Eclipse

Votes: 11 4.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t watch it but from these posts, this was a chance for Burton to explain himself and turn a table but didn’t & Pyke came off as a innocent bystander?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish the reporters had asked about his fitness program which is well proven to cause lots of injuries.

Seriously, this is the bigger issue that has killed our season and brought the CM issue to a head. How bad are journalists these days. Rucci ******* sulking somewhere. This was his moment to actually do a job that needed doing.

The club didn't bother advertising this presser because it had no real intentions of telling us anything new - other than divulging that CM and the club have parted company. As the feed dropped out, I am disappointed not to hear anything on Sloane, McGovern and Lynch and what the latest is there - the journo's surely would have probed on that

Who can blame Fox Sports for cutting that off. Id send the club a bill for my time if I was them.

Burton is a complete and utter farkwit.

Did they even ask him about the 476 hamstrings?

What about the bit where Pyke had to jump in with perhaps the first piece of honesty to come out of the club all year and say the camp was a “fail.”

Took til June, but they finally said it.

Where’s Jen and Subaru?

That’s because he asks every question, doesn’t let others ask questions and asks stupid trolling questions. I hope the club did stop him from going.

Lol he does drone on in his monotonous style.

I was watching a live stream on 7, was kinda still going Burton stormed out, was very aggressive and defensive and clearly had NFI about how the cultural issues could affect people. Was basically, we had a welcome to country, isn't that good.
His knowledge of Aboriginal Culture was exposed.

Well, that’s an excellent point.

Very little official or formal communication on it, and nothing about it on AFC channels.

You can’t even post on the AFC FB Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back