Game Day Crows V Cats, Cats weren’t Robbed!

This could be the end of an era for this club. Went through many hardships and mishaps this decade and actually had a shot at it in 2017. Didn't expect to win but we tried tonight esp in the 3rd but could never catch up, Crouch misses an easy one and that was all she wrote. But what about Jenkins knocking that handball out of bounds, oh my! If Geelong at their best turned up we would have been destroyed by 10 goals.

The end came after 2017 GF.

Hope seeds is alright! Looked bad on the screen but hopefully it isn't an acl. didn't look like it went side ways, but damn it looked like it hurt

Unfortunately looked liked an ACL. Hyperextension is a common way to do ones ACL - wish it wasn't the case.

Why do we let players like Himmelberg rot in the SANFL when our forward line is so clearly crying out for a big body who will attack the ball? I can't fathom how the coaches can condone both our KPFs playing from behind so consistently, or are they unaware? It's clear our midfield has lost confidence in our forwards and won't kick to their advantage because they will always be slutting it out the back waiting for a 70 metre bomb. Cue the opposition taking an easy intercept mark and running over the top of our midfield, and you've got yourself a GF 2017 replay.

Another disappointing night at the Oval - one of the rare highlights for me was getting to see my daughter run around at half time. I don't suppose anyone recorded (and hasn't yet deleted in disgust) tonight's game from Channel 7. She was apparently shown on screen a couple of times during the Auskick games; but unfortunately we recorded it on Foxtel.

As s**t as Carlton are, he may he have a point. Forward line is cooked and dysfunctional, defence is a mess and our pressure is non-existent.

I think it is a little from column A and a little from column B.

There are known issues with the list but there is still plenty of quality on it if they all want to deliver at the one time.

This was exemplified when you got to within 3-points of the Cats, at that point, the Crows players were up and about and looked like they had some serious belief.

What I don't know or understand is why the crows players seemed to stop after that ?? Granted the Cats may have applied some extra pressure seeing as the game was tight but they still made some basic errors (eg. both Henderson & Menegola kicked out on the full under no pressure) during that period.

Tex or JJ has to go. We can’t have two tall forwards who refuse to lead up at the ball can't or won't chase, can’t take a contested mark and have two or three brain explosions a game. Eddie is cooked and Lynch has lost 5-10m on his kick.
Lynch may have lost 5-10m in length but has gained it in width.

Tex or JJ has to go. We can’t have two tall forwards who refuse to lead up at the ball can't or won't chase, can’t take a contested mark and have two or three brain explosions a game. Eddie is cooked and Lynch has lost 5-10m on his kick.
Drop ROB and make Jenkins ruck full time. Bring in Fog and someone else can pinch hit in ruck.
Unfortunately, I think Eddie will retire before his contract is up, which may be a positive in comparison to having players like JJ, Gibbs and others on longer contracts continuing while down in form.

Another disappointing night at the Oval - one of the rare highlights for me was getting to see my daughter run around at half time. I don't suppose anyone recorded (and hasn't yet deleted in disgust) tonight's game from Channel 7. She was apparently shown on screen a couple of times during the Auskick games; but unfortunately we recorded it on Foxtel.

We recorded it and I think we’ve still got it
How do we copy/transfer it?

Agreed he barely looked like he knew how to old the ball.

I don't want to single the poor lad out but why have we bothered so long with his development.
Maybe when all things are going right he could do OK when he's really thinking about what he needs to do but under the pressure of Afl he's no chance.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Did you see him in the warmup with Keath. He was concentrating so hard when kicking it looked like his head was about to explode.

Back