Game Day Crows V Cats, Cats weren’t Robbed!

Remove this Banner Ad

5th

Scheer
Phillips
Doedee
Seedsman
Watts

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Watts has a broken right fibula and partially dislocated right ankle - awful injuries, but caused when his leg got tangled with another player, I believe. Not sure I could blame AO surface for that injury, whereas the others have caused some doubt.

Can someone explain what the hell Knight was thinking with his lick the finger celebration when he scored a goal? Made me feel sick especially because we weren’t dominating at that stage

Surely we aren't that petty? Bloke kicked a goal, celebrated it. Can't win these blokes.. "show emotion" *shows emotion* "can't believe they showed that much emotion"

Personally, I would've prefered the chainsaw.

giphy.gif

Surely we aren't that petty? Bloke kicked a goal, celebrated it. Can't win these blokes.. "show emotion" *shows emotion* "can't believe they showed that much emotion"

Personally, I would've prefered the chainsaw.

giphy.gif
Emotion is fine. What he did last night was very cringeworthy.

Do they not train the skills at all?
Was interesting hearing the Doc talk about the girls and that they would do 15 minutes at the start of every training session just on basic skills. Kicking, ball handling etc.

The guys aren't so advanced that they are beyond doing some Under 13 kicking drills.

Watching some of Geelong's kicks last night brought tears to my eyes. Under pressure but being able to execute a kick that is high enough to get over the Crows defender in front, but not so high that the Crows defender behind can get to the contest. They can kick through a zone whereas if we get confronted with a zone we either have to go for those increasingly pressured handball chains that always end in tears or chip it around the back going nowhere fast.

Please give me a break. I would have preferred the chainsaw too. The finger licking crap made him look like a twat. Had nothing to do with emotion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was interesting hearing the Doc talk about the girls and that they would do 15 minutes at the start of every training session just on basic skills. Kicking, ball handling etc.

The guys aren't so advanced that they are beyond doing some Under 13 kicking drills.

Watching some of Geelong's kicks last night brought tears to my eyes. Under pressure but being able to execute a kick that is high enough to get over the Crows defender in front, but not so high that the Crows defender behind can get to the contest. They can kick through a zone whereas if we get confronted with a zone we either have to go for those increasingly pressured handball chains that always end in tears or chip it around the back going nowhere fast.
Having Hartigan, Talia and Kelly in the same backline is a killer in this respect. They’re all guaranteed to (a) go slow (b) choose the safest option and (c) not execute to a high level anyway. With the way zone defences are stretched across the ground these days it’s also harder for these guys to give the cheap handball to Laird, et al around the back so we’re stuck with them delivering out of the back line which is never going to be a winning strategy...and that’s without even touching on the shitfest that is our kick out strategy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back