Game Day Round 8, 2023 v Geelong at Kardinia Park. Crows by a cat's whisker?

Remove this Banner Ad

So bleating about a free kick that is never, ever paid
Just like Eddie Betts being held in the 17 GF I guess. I hope we never see whinging about that non-call on this board again. But it wasn’t a whipping boy that got held so I guess we’ll continue to see whinging comments about that non-call to this day.

Just like Eddie Betts being held in the 17 GF I guess. I hope we never see whinging about that non-call on this board again. But it wasn’t a whipping boy that got held so I guess we’ll continue to see whinging comments about that non-call to this day.

Yep, Ben's really the victim here.

We should buy him a present.

matt crouch had the most matt crouch statline i've ever seen.

12 touches, 2 kicks, 10 handballs, 2 tackles -16 meters gained. never the sort of player who should be a sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rules aren't very clear on the precise length of time you can tackle a player who drops the ball. It's not something that umpires need have a lot of sympathy for in my view.
Stop defending the indefensible.

Every other game that is holding.... Except in front of goal at the cattery.

Keyes made some blues. But your hatred for him is speaking volumes.

You cannot impede a player who doesn't have the ball.... He didn't have it and was held in a 2 on 1 contest.

The actual problem was Rankine should have run to the square..... But that doesn't change that the free was there to be paid.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stop defending the indefensible.

Every other game that is holding.... Except in front of goal at the cattery.

Keyes made some blues. But your hatred for him is speaking volumes.

You cannot impede a player who doesn't have the ball.... He didn't have it and was held in a 2 on 1 contest.

The actual problem was Rankine should have run to the square..... But that doesn't change that the free was there to be paid.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't 'hate' him- but he constantly *s up at important times by failing to do the basic and trying to do things reserved for the elite.

He had the ball, he fumbled, he failed to execute, we didn't score, we lost.

The idea that we should focus on the umpires rather than ever being accountable for our own * ups is the precise wrong approach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back