Game Day Crows Vs Hawks

Which one(s) will we win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know what you're thinking but they have an iron grip on the place.
Chapman and all his mates aren't putting down their tools and walking out the door because of some s**t results.
They know that the majority of people have no idea who half of them are let alone that they need to go.
Maybe if they start getting below 10000 attendance for home games things will change. That's the only meaningful way fans can protest this circus of a club.

We’re in the market for some.

I'll take the job for free. Girlfriend wanted to see the impressionist exhibition and catch up with girlfriends in Adelaide over the long weekend and I got to tag along. Stayed with friends of her family who turned it on big time. Lunch at Crack Kitchen, coffee at Abbots and Kinney, dinner at Borsa and 2KW, lunch in McLaren vale at d'Arenberg, breakfast in some french bistro in Ebenezer place. I'm still so full I can feel the pulse in my scrotum. Will work for food, if its like that. Anyone who says Adelaide is s**t can * off as long as I can have their share of the food.

Tex is either seriously injured or his career is over. He is a liability at the moment.
Yeah I've said for a while he will maybe never get back to what he was due to his foot.
It's something that rarely goes away.

He's had to manage that and modify training for a couple of years now, he had the acl, he missed pre-season, then they broke him along with most of his team mates and he's had hamstring/glute issues.

Now he's big and can't move properly. Look at his body compared to when he's toned up and nimble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So those losses to Melbourne and North last year.

Still a one off right? Good teams just have bad days. Premiership teams can dish up rubbish for a game or two and no concerns. Just roll on. Don't look into the problems.

Never thought I’d be happy to be pissed st the pub watching frkn soccer

Back