2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 16 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Frustrating that this game in before the AFL showdown - that means the emergency and sub with both miss out playing.
The 3 emergencies should be ok to play Reserves, if the club knows they wont be playing in the A's.

But medi sub won't, as it is not known if he will even get called into action until the main game has finished.

The 3 emergencies should be ok to play Reserves, if the club knows they wont be playing in the A's.

But medi sub won't, as it is not known if he will even get called into action until the main game has finished.

That's what I mean - play the SANFL game on Sunday so the sub can play. We often also hold back a single emergency from the SANFL in case someone gets injured in the warm up for the AFL side.

Where’s the banter?

One team playing to consolidate a spot in the top four, needing percentage, with a genuine superstar in Robbie Gray coming back into the side.

The other team resigned to bottom four, having their ivory tower crumble around them because of the actions of an absolute flog who has now said what he's obviously always been thinking, once again being caught out trying to hide s**t from the AFL.

Adelaide is now Carlton FC.

So lame today. No banter, everyone wants to talk Covid and Tex.
Well I’m calling a big win. I’m feeling we will see a continued improvement in our run and carry game. Dixon to kick 3 plus and Mitch a couple.

wouldn’t be surprised to see Bonner tear it up

RossFC are you able to put 'SANFL' somewhere in the thread title? I know it already says Round 16 but there's already people confusing this thread with the AFL one. Cheers

One team playing to consolidate a spot in the top four, needing percentage, with a genuine superstar in Robbie Gray coming back into the side.

The other team resigned to bottom four, having their ivory tower crumble around them because of the actions of an absolute flog who has now said what he's obviously always been thinking, once again being caught out trying to hide sh*t from the AFL.

Adelaide is now Carlton FC.

How good was that cheeky shirt emblazoned with another club’s achievements, tho!

Unbiased commentary team with dropkick and marinoff. Awful start from the middle and poor defending from Garner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was that cheeky shirt emblazoned with another club’s achievements, tho!

Hahaha! I’d forgotten about that with all the Tex brouhaha.

Talk about awkward timing.

A lot of the guys shouldn't be on the list next year. Not to mention all the top ups who are rubbish.

Playing against the crows really shows how thin our midfield is. Berry and pedlar are significantly better than anything we have at this level and coming up through the reserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back