Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v Adelaide​

10 Izak Rankine (ADEL)
7 Riley Thilthorpe (ADEL)
5 Jordan Dawson (ADEL)
3 Sam Powell-Pepper (PORT)
3 Reilly O'Brien (ADEL)
2 Connor Rozee (PORT)
We need ROB performing like that every week. KISS is his game. Defended well and just kept the ball moving forward to advantage. I wonder if he is feeling the pressure?

Suits Port's culture. Perfectly. Could become the classic down hill skier for them.

sgno6aptnvc01.gif
I think this bashing of JHF is a bit ridiculous. Kid can definitely play, but we all know - even with our own kids - they drop in and out of a game until they build up their core fitness base. If he's still doing this after a few pre-seasons, then sure, bag him... but I think this is too early to pick him for it, particularly when we aren't seeing what he'd done in the lead up to that passage (might have run 100 metres to get to that point? Who knows?).

Port Adelaide v Adelaide​

10 Izak Rankine (ADEL)
7 Riley Thilthorpe (ADEL)
5 Jordan Dawson (ADEL)
3 Sam Powell-Pepper (PORT)
3 Reilly O'Brien (ADEL)
2 Connor Rozee (PORT)

Breakdown:

5 Rankine
4 Thilthorpe
3 O'Brien
2 Powell-Pepper
1 Dawson

5 Rankine
4 Dawson
3 Thilthorpe
2 Rozee
1 Powell-Pepper

O'Brien and Powell-Pepper could change places, otherwise it's a unique breakdown.

I'm guessing Nicks is the top one there.

Not sure where to put this, mods please re-direct or inbox as you see fit.
A friend of mine, her son was racially vilified at the game on Saturday night, he is 15 and went with another family. At the time did nothing about it as he was shocked, didnt know what to do and was very upset.
Does anyone know who at the football club AFC or PAFC him and his family could contact?
I wont go into details as he is still quite upset by it all
Sounds like the young man is still hurt by it so I would keep it out of the public eye and off social media for his sake. I’d also suggest contacting AO as well as AFC and PAFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the young man is still hurt by it so I would keep it out of the public eye and off social media for his sake. I’d also suggest contacting AO as well as AFC and PAFC.

you're exactly right, I've talked to him and passed on details of who he can contact if he wants to take it further.
He is handling it with great maturity, but of course he is angry. Poor kid was just cheering on his team!

First time poster - WOW what a game!

Couple of observations.

Our tackles are sticking:oops:
Durssma is softer than Butters
Jonas Boak and Whines are not leaders bum orifices
Obrien needs to play like that every game. He signalled it from the first bounce and absolutely bathed Lycett.
Rankine is worth every cent.
Dawson is worth every nothing. Not sure if it was a coaching move or Dawson himself that put him in the middle but it was a master stroke.
Walker needs to get fit - leave him out for a month despite the 1 to 2 to 3 week injury.
The maggotted umpiring was very inconsistent and heavily favoured the scum. I hope we are offered the same when it is our home game.
Pedlars penalty was an example of the inconsistency compared to other similar tackles - gunna be a gun too.
Ken Hinkley ROFL...Jonas would not have slept for being left on Rankine all night.
Murphy and Sloane, often maligned played great games.
Jones goal in the last quarter should be used to train kids...that desperate smother and telling goal was well deserved. Didnt he connect that ball sweetly?
The Collingwood song sung by us fans on the hill made a bit of wee come out I laughed that much.
I hate 'em- their little brother syndrome with the big chip on their shoulders embarrassed the real Port Adelaide heritage of last century.

I think this bashing of JHF is a bit ridiculous. Kid can definitely play, but we all know - even with our own kids - they drop in and out of a game until they build up their core fitness base. If he's still doing this after a few pre-seasons, then sure, bag him... but I think this is too early to pick him for it, particularly when we aren't seeing what he'd done in the lead up to that passage (might have run 100 metres to get to that point? Who knows?).
Dropping in and out of games isn't the issue as all young guys tend to do.....however there's no excuse for not chasing.

His lack of efforts were highlighted last weekend against Collingwood and against us on Saturday night.

First time poster - WOW what a game!

Couple of observations.

Our tackles are sticking:oops:
Durssma is softer than Butters
Jonas Boak and Whines are not leaders bum orifices
Obrien needs to play like that every game. He signalled it from the first bounce and absolutely bathed Lycett.
Rankine is worth every cent.
Dawson is worth every nothing. Not sure if it was a coaching move or Dawson himself that put him in the middle but it was a master stroke.
Walker needs to get fit - leave him out for a month despite the 1 to 2 to 3 week injury.
The maggotted umpiring was very inconsistent and heavily favoured the scum. I hope we are offered the same when it is our home game.
Pedlars penalty was an example of the inconsistency compared to other similar tackles - gunna be a gun too.
Ken Hinkley ROFL...Jonas would not have slept for being left on Rankine all night.
Murphy and Sloane, often maligned played great games.
Jones goal in the last quarter should be used to train kids...that desperate smother and telling goal was well deserved. Didnt he connect that ball sweetly?
The Collingwood song sung by us fans on the hill made a bit of wee come out I laughed that much.
I hate 'em- their little brother syndrome with the big chip on their shoulders embarrassed the real Port Adelaide heritage of last century.
North or Crows supporter?

Do they break down the frees paid by the different umpires?
Yes. They don’t publish it though.

There was a game where we played the WB. Troy Panell (apparently an avid WB supporter growing up) paid the majority of free kicks against us and essentially none for us.

Article: Can Troy Pannell umpire another Western Bulldogs game? – The Roar

Quote: “The controversial Round 7 match against the Adelaide Crows has also drawn out the fact that umpire Troy Pannell paid 17 frees to the Dogs, and just one to the Crows, in a 28-12 towelling from the men in canary yellow.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back