List Mgmt. Dan Hannebery - 5 year deal & Pick 28 to St.Kilda for Pick 39 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannerbury is one deal. But bringing in Hannerbury has brought us Jones as he was a huge factor.

Deal aside. He hasn’t got on the park. We also have a coach desperate for him. It’s embarrassing
What exactly is embarrassing about the coach saying we want a highly experienced and highly paid player to actually get out on the field?

He's not going to come out and retire him during a members web chat.

He just said exactly what anyone would expect him to say when asked.

What exactly is embarrassing about the coach saying we want a highly experienced and highly paid player to actually get out on the field?

He's not going to come out and retire him during a members web chat.

He just said exactly what anyone would expect him to say when asked.
He is desperate to get Hanners on the field. Because apparently Hanners is the only one in the whole club that can talk/provide direction/coach on field. Now that’s not a knock on Hanners.

That’s a knock on the coaching group for not being able to develop others to step up and for pinning their hopes on a bloke who has managed 13 games in 2 1/2 years. Who as they said yesterday. Gets up to a full session with his loading and breaks down with some part of his body.

That’s embarrassing

Heard some worrying stuff re Hannebery today.

Suffice to say, I apologise to anyone I criticised who had mentioned the words ‘cooked’ and ‘Daniel Hannebery’.

May still be a decent recruit BUT the trade price really has me concerned now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted by W2L on April 23rd 2018

He is desperate to get Hanners on the field. Because apparently Hanners is the only one in the whole club that can talk/provide direction/coach on field. Now that’s not a knock on Hanners.

That’s a knock on the coaching group for not being able to develop others to step up and for pinning their hopes on a bloke who has managed 13 games in 2 1/2 years. Who as they said yesterday. Gets up to a full session with his loading and breaks down with some part of his body.

That’s embarrassing
When asked about Hanners, of course their going to say they want him out there and highlight what his best attributes are. It would have been more newsworthy if they did anything else but tow the party line.

You are overstating a nothing, throw away comment.

When asked about Hanners, of course their going to say they want him out there and highlight what his best attributes are. It would have been more newsworthy if they did anything else but tow the party line.

You are overstating a nothing, throw away comment.
I thought Lethers commentary was great on him. It was fair but it did sound ominous.

There was no need for Ratten to show how desperate he was for him to get on the park. The question was answered. The guy has played 13 times in 2 1/2 years and at this rate probably won’t play for the rest of this year. But let’s keep pining for him.

I thought Lethers commentary was great on him. It was fair but it did sound ominous.

There was no need for Ratten to show how desperate he was for him to get on the park. The question was answered. The guy has played 13 times in 2 1/2 years and at this rate probably won’t play for the rest of this year. But let’s keep pining for him.
I just wouldn't expect a coach to say anything different.

It was just a PR exercise so they were always going to talk him up to try and justify why he will see out the rest of his contract.

73bwXjA.gif

Too late you mean.

Shame he was crueled by injury but unfortunately he's done little else but take up cap space for Saints.

Wish him all the best but it's money better spent elsewhere for yas.

Too late you mean.

Shame he was crueled by injury but unfortunately he's done little else but take up cap space for Saints.

Wish him all the best but it's money better spent elsewhere for yas.
You’ve obviously never had his leadership ooze all over you.

The bloke is the best re-habber of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is over a year old - there's a general rule about bumping old threads so I'll close this and we can probably discuss his retirement separately.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back