Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guise wats going on in dis fred?

Been busy picking up my kids and being accused of having gang affiliations by a crazy person on the draft board.

giphy.gif

Lordy!!

In other news, welcome aboard Wellsy, should be a good pick up for us.

Second thread of this name I've checked out today. Are we sure? Not overly impressed. Wells will help if he gets on the park but is not going to be a part of our next grand final team. Not a big fan of recruiting this sort of aged player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bold move by the club. If he stays on the park it will be a success as his outside speed and kicking skill is a major area of definciency in the team. Fingers crossed we get some luck for a change.

Second thread of this name I've checked out today. Are we sure? Not overly impressed. Wells will help if he gets on the park but is not going to be a part of our next grand final team. Not a big fan of recruiting this sort of aged player.
Sweet friggin jeezuz H keerist!!

What part of 'we need experience and footskills' don't you naysayers understand?

The kids need focal points, leaders and examplars.

Must admit I did lol at that one Apex. What a weirdo.
I've never been so baffled in all my life than trying to communicate with that guy...

But I digress... Welcome to Collingwood Wellsy. Black stripes are much more stylish than light blue.

A lot of people saying he's not going to be apart of our grandfinal team. I just don't understand that point of the argument. 1 year in football is a long time, yet alone 2 or 3. With injuries hopefully going better this year and adding Wells into the team we can definitely be pushing for top 8. And then for the next 2 years after that who knows what may happen.

Anyway, welcome aboard Wellsy! I'm very pleased to have you play for our great club.

I'm so excited I may well have pissed myself and cum at the same time.

Ok, slight exaggeration. But it was looking pretty boring there for a while.

Hi guise wats going on in dis fred?

Been busy picking up my kids and being accused of having gang affiliations by a crazy person on the draft board.

Hey homey.

Sweet friggin jeezuz H keerist!!

What part of 'we need experience and footskills' don't you naysayers understand?

The kids need focal points, leaders and examplars.

No one doubts his ability. It's his age that we are concerned about and it is a legitimate talking point. Giving a three year contract to any 32 year old is a risk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back