Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought the birthplace of Jesus was called Mary. Who’s this Beth phony?
Bethlehem

Very good, unsure maybe spell check split the word as I was typing.

Beth must have got around

Born again something.......google that article mate and check out the pics he took during his first “pre season” before coming to us.

Elephant has a long memory.........just call me Dumbo.

You sitting at the computer with your pockets turned out and the old fella hanging from your fly doing your best elephant impersonation?

There is a rookie list for Born Again Christians.. been approached by em at Preston Market car park re.. I just gave em the devil sign.. once you graduate from Preston Market leaflet distribution.. you move up the ranks and that.. not sure how it works.. I'm Greek Orthodox re.

People are going to think you made up the part about the Preston Market.
They stalk people there.

It is so true I spat out my coffee laughing.

You’re one of the greats re.

People are going to think you made up the part about the Preston Market.
They stalk people there.

It is so true I spat out my coffee laughing.

You’re one of the greats re.

Haha.. i pulled the acdc devils horns look on em re.

They backed off as they approached me re.

Saw Daniel out with a group at a pub in Williamstown yesterday. He was having a drink at the time...and that may have been his only one for the day....

I understand that the older players are given more time to recoup before the preseason officially starts. But Wells has had months on the sidelines to indulge.

So it doesn't fill me with confidence that Wells is desperate to be in the best possible shape this preseason.... considering how he has come back overweight in the past, and considering he has provided very little value in the first two years of his generous contract.

Time will tell if he can surprise and offer the club something in 2019.

Saw Daniel out with a group at a pub in Williamstown yesterday. He was having a drink at the time...and that may have been his only one for the day....

I understand that the older players are given more time to recoup before the preseason officially starts. But Wells has had months on the sidelines to indulge.

So it doesn't fill me with confidence that Wells is desperate to be in the best possible shape this preseason.... considering how he has come back overweight in the past, and considering he has provided very little value in the first two years of his generous contract.

Daniel wells is always spotted in every pub every day.

The guy has played 250 plus games, and the great irony is, when he came to us so morbidly obese that they had to extend the Holden Centre to fit him in, his ten games for us were pretty much the best games we played that season.

To Daniel, cheers.

Every Instagram story he’s put up during the pre season has had a drink in it. Going to be interesting to see how he goes week 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel wells is always spotted in every pub every day.

The guy has played 250 plus games, and the great irony is, when he came to us so morbidly obese that they had to extend the Holden Centre to fit him in, his ten games for us were pretty much the best games we played that season.

To Daniel, cheers.

I heard that hes so fat that they had to install saloon doors at the pub!!!!

Pre draft year

IMG_0187.GIF

Besides the drink ect how was he looking ?
The pics I've seen and from what others have said, he's looked trim and has been putting in work at the club but I haven't seen or heard anything for a few weeks now. Hopefully he's still trim and focused.

He's working on a cross training program of early openers, counter meals, happy hours, buffets, buy one get one frees, supper clubs and souvlaki vans out the front of night clubs. Looks like a beached whale but reckons he's never felt better and said its good to finally get a proper pre-season in.

It's times like this where I wonder if we as users actually benefit from the 24/7 player tracker that is the internet.

If there ever was a senior player that should’ve put their hand up and come back to pre season early it’s this guy.

Put down the cream pie and have a go of it

It's times like this where I wonder if we as users actually benefit from the 24/7 player tracker that is the internet.
Probably not in this instance.

Dane swan having a beer, applauded.
Daniel Wells sighted anywhere, hissing.

It's one thing if Mr W was an average basic medium level player; but when he plays (granted that's what we want to see) he's on a completely different plane, elite skills. When he played we were, far better as a team.
Imagine him passing to Cox or to Hoskin-Elliott or Elliott or De Goey.
Immaculate passing and positioning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back