Danielle McGahey set to become international cricket's first transgender player

Remove this Banner Ad

The literal bone structure.

Women have a bone structure designed to have children, a male skeleton is much better at generating power and speed.

Men have bigger hands and feet

Men have faster reaction times

Larger heart

Greater lung capacity

Stronger bones/muscles/tendons

Taller/longer bones

Females have a much higher body fat % than males

Theres a few more I am forgetting.

The literal bone structure.

Women have a bone structure designed to have children, a male skeleton is much better at generating power and speed.

Men have bigger hands and feet

Men have faster reaction times

Larger heart

Greater lung capacity

Stronger bones/muscles/tendons

Taller/longer bones

Females have a much higher body fat % than males

Theres a few more I am forgetting.
Fair enough - though I think we shouldn't dismiss "reduced".

Reduced meant losing an inch in height, and significant muscle mass.

This just seems like something that people are blowing out of all proportion, when it's not a genuine issue.

Fair enough - though I think we shouldn't dismiss "reduced".

Reduced meant losing an inch in height, and significant muscle mass.

This just seems like something that people are blowing out of all proportion, when it's not a genuine issue.

It doesn't matter how much it's reduced, the point is it's still not fair, and will never be fair. Pro sport without integrity means nothing.

The majority of females don't want to play contact sport against male born opponents either.

I thought the ICC made a rule last month that prevented this dangerous stuff from happening?

Oh No Wtf GIF by LilLetsOfficial

The only people being stopped from playing sport are Afghan women.
I can't see how the conditions that saw South Africa banned don't also see Afghanistan excluded from international cricket, I also can't understand why we're welcoming Uganda into the fold when their government wants to kill people like me.

I can't see how the conditions that saw South Africa banned don't also see Afghanistan excluded from international cricket, I also can't understand why we're welcoming Uganda into the fold when their government wants to kill people like me.
Rashid Khan.
And the fact that the BCCI have invested quite a bit into Afghan cricket

Parts of India and the West Indies aren't keen on 'people like you' either. A lot of countries are going to be banned from sport if we throw a blanket over political policies.

And before someone rips my head off, I'm definitely not defending the Ugandan government's stance here.

Parts of India and the West Indies aren't keen on 'people like you' either. A lot of countries are going to be banned from sport if we throw a blanket over political policies.

And before someone rips my head off, I'm definitely not defending the Ugandan government's stance here.
Is it the official position of their respective governments though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back