Certified Legendary Thread David Mackay PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

this is the anti-chooklotto tribunal thread, designed to demonstrate how corrupt the tribunal is

the anti-David Mackay thread is here:

please post accordingly

Last edited:
Just watch any game today. You'll probably see 100 collisions that might be considered line ball by someone. The AFL have an impossible job.
They'll only ever look at it based on out comes., so if there is an injury or a non Victorian club has an incident that the VFL media decide to talk about, it'll be looked at.

They don't have the leadership capacity to make a call on it from an action perspective (something David King kept referring too)

Just watch any game today. You'll probably see 100 collisions that might be considered line ball by someone. The AFL have an impossible job.
The AFL have an easy job, until they complicate it for themselves with this sort of bullshit.

Outcome should just be a multiplier when the action is intentional.
There have been many back of the head punches that are more serious than Mackay bump -yet the AFL just fine

That is why the AFL are only paying lip service to concussion

So the question that I want someone to ask idiot hocking is what exactly should McKay have done differently for it to be from the AFL eyes? The only answer can be that he shirk the contest ! The AFL position is untenable. What is the game coming too?

So the question that I want someone to ask idiot hocking is what exactly should McKay have done differently for it to be from the AFL eyes? The only answer can be that he shirk the contest ! The AFL position is untenable. What is the game coming too?
sHocking said he would send a similar incident straight to the tribunal again this week. Does he not understand the concept of a precedent?!

Bottom line is he clearly is unfit to continue in his role as only a complete moron would seek to make players guilty for accidents.

This is from the Wikipedia page of Steve Hocking.
I hope no-one ever changes it, it perfect and accurate.

In August 2017, Hocking was appointed AFL General Manager of Football Operations. Since his appointment Hocking has set about destroying the game of AFL as it’s known. Jumping at shadows and changing the rules with massive over corrections for incidental incidents that occur, has become the main feature of the legacy of incompetence he is building.

I’m just wondering what the AFL will do when a player launches himself sideways or backwards for a mark - the sort of thing that’s usually seen as very brave, eyes only for the ball, “no thought for his own safety” - and takes out an oppo player who is injured in the contact.

Unreasonable to do that? Surely he knew or was negligent in not realizing that injury could occur?

This is the hole sHocking has dug himself, the fool should be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there you are Mr Hocking, do something about sh*t like that

Wow.. what a dog act..

how *in gutless are you to drop a couple of jabs into someones head when they are being held down by one of your team mates.

Selwoods a flog

Wow.. what a dog act..

how fu**in gutless are you to drop a couple of jabs into someones head when they are being held down by one of your team mates.

Selwoods a flog

Selwood’s always been a flog

Remember when he eye gouged Knight?

Ducked at every opportunity

No respect for. Mr Gutless

Wow.. what a dog act..

how fu**in gutless are you to drop a couple of jabs into someones head when they are being held down by one of your team mates.

Selwoods a flog
I thought he was trying to rub grass/ dirt into his eyes.
Grubbier act.

Selwood’s always been a flog

Remember when he eye gouged Knight?

Ducked at every opportunity

No respect for. Mr Gutless

The game will be better for him retiring. Piece of s**t.

That’s why I don’t think they need to try with contests.
If someone else has the ball and you do something, you’re liable.
When it’s a contest, it’s part of the game.
As soon as we take that out, as hocking tried to do this week, then it’s time to make it non contact, if they want to remove any chance of accidental head knocks.
Imagine telling boxers you can still give someone a KO, but there has to be a “duty of care” where they don’t end up with jaw dislocations or broken jaws...

Hocking/AFL heads are complete twits for passing this through to the tribunal!

Back