Game Day Rd 21 vs Gold Coast - The Sun Will Set On One for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading to this one with my 4 year old son for his first game. Going to be a challenge to get him to sit down in the one spot for that long but hopefully we get to see most of the game.

Should be a good game, I think it will be much closer than the odds are suggesting. Crows by 3 goals.

You'll have to change your name to Crows We Are!

Limit Ben Kings damage and we should win.

We really should win this game by a fair margin.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope the team doesn't have this attitude.
They are a very good side, with widespread talent. Did you watch our last match against them?
We should perform better at home, but I'm very worried about our SANFL-level defence, especially if our midfield lets theirs get on a quarter-long Rowell-led demolishment, as seems to happen fairly often.

I don't reckon there was sufficient justificattion to sack Dew. They have had some good runs both before and after his sacking.
Let's hope that they have another away downer.

Heading to this one with my 4 year old son for his first game. Going to be a challenge to get him to sit down in the one spot for that long but hopefully we get to see most of the game.

Should be a good game, I think it will be much closer than the odds are suggesting. Crows by 3 goals.

I recommend taking earmuffs, easier than sitting there with your hands on his ears for 4 quarters…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahah good luck

that's awesome though, nice work :)

Really looking forward to watching our backline today.
I always get a real sense of satisfaction watching young defenders hold their own (or more than) both 1 out and as a unit.
Have loved what I've seen from Max and Worrell this year, and last week, Keane just fitted in seamlessly. I'll be riding every Borlase contest and watching him very closely today. I had him on the delist pile, but he has a chance today, to show that he belongs at the level. I really hope he succeeds. Fingers crossed for another game in the bests from Milera too.

I hope the team doesn't have this attitude.
They are a very good side, with widespread talent. Did you watch our last match against them?
We should perform better at home, but I'm very worried about our SANFL-level defence, especially if our midfield lets theirs get on a quarter-long Rowell-led demolishment, as seems to happen fairly often.

I don't reckon there was sufficient justificattion to sack Dew. They have had some good runs both before and after his sacking.
Let's hope that they have another away downer.
I am not saying we can just rock up and get the easy win.

But our best Footy is better than theirs, especially at home.

Yeah I remember the last game. We were terrible. Played lazy. Yes we need to be "on " to win today.

These are the kind of teams we need to beat convincingly to show we are truly on an upward trend.

I guess there is a risk of a post Showdown lull?

LOL ....jam donuts work a treat ....yes, it's bribery

I am not saying we can just rock up and get the easy win.

But our best Footy is better than theirs, especially at home.

Yeah I remember the last game. We were terrible. Played lazy. Yes we need to be "on " to win today.

These are the kind of teams we need to beat convincingly to show we are truly on an upward trend.

I guess there is a risk of a post Showdown lull?

This could quite easily be another banana skin game especially being so new down back.

Reckon we should win comfortably...but I was there to watch that debacle in Darwin so I'm very nervous.

One thing in our favour is that bloody cheating scum Crow hater No.22 Williams isn't umpiring so there's a minimum 4 goal catch up from last time. :D

Take the iPad and if he gets bored chuck on last weeks game for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back