Game Day Rd 21 vs Gold Coast - The Sun Will Set On One for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Chayce Jones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t see what happened to Powell, what did he injure and was it a collision with one of our players like McHenry last year? Poor bugger just started getting his mojo back too 😞
Looked to me like he broke his leg. They had the morphine whistle out (never a good sign).

I didn’t see what happened to Powell, what did he injure and was it a collision with one of our players like McHenry last year? Poor bugger just started getting his mojo back too 😞
Marking contest either a broken leg or dislocated knee cap they had the green whistle out which suggests something serious

He needs to learn to finish. That's what he's paid to do.

His set shot kicking has been one of his greatest strengths. Just had a couple of poor weeks with it.

0.7 in the third quarter, then 5.0 in the fourth. If we'd kicked, say, 3.4 in the third and 2.3 in the last somehow it would feel like a better game.

Good to get the win, and plenty of positive signs, but we still need to work out how to finish off our work.

Yes, writing off key forwards in their 3rd year has sure gone well for many on discussion forums. Heck, he didn’t struggle to get the footy today, just didn’t kick straight, which is normally a strength. Marked well and setup some scores.

Did that Fogarty fella end up getting delisted? I was told on here that he would never make it 2 years ago…

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, writing off key forwards in their 3rd year has sure gone well for many on discussion forums. Heck, he didn’t struggle to get the footy today, just didn’t kick straight, which is normally a strength. Marked well and setup some scores.

Did that Fogarty fella end up getting delisted? I was told on here that he would never make it 2 years ago…
Fog was never accused of softness, TT however......

He needs to watch how Max King flies at the ball.

Fog was never accused of softness, TT however......

He needs to watch how Max King flies at the ball.
RT has the 7th most contested marks in the comp this year (equal with Tex and one behind Gawn), I reckon he knows how to fly at the ball. If you’re going to make comments like that, maybe just double check your bias first and confirm it’s actually backed up by reality.

His set shots have been off lately, but his attack at marking contests is not in question. 15 disposals, 6 score involvements, one goal assist (which was a very clever kick) and 3 tackles inside 50 today, in what world is that a bad game outside of the missed set shots? He’s tracking very well for a 3rd year tall, who normally don’t hit their best form until year 5 or 6.

RT has the 7th most contested marks in the comp this year (equal with Tex and one behind Gawn), I reckon he knows how to fly at the ball. If you’re going to make comments like that, maybe just double check your bias first and confirm it’s actually backed up by reality.

His set shots have been off lately, but his attack at marking contests is not in question. 15 disposals, 6 score involvements, one goal assist (which was a very clever kick) and 3 tackles inside 50 today, in what world is that a bad game outside of the missed set shots? He’s tracking very well for a 3rd year tall, who normally don’t hit their best form until year 5 or 6.

Has been a number of ill informed comments regarding TT lately. His season is going along nicely. Think of how Fog was tracking in his 3rd year… although some of our diehard fans were suggesting he should be delisted at the time!!

Edit - just saw you had already bought up the Fog delist item as well. Unbelievable how little some people know that take the time to comment on a footy forum

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back