Dean Cox-Protected Species?

Remove this Banner Ad

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don't get me wrong, a great player. But he gets alot of 50/50 free kicks, especially at Subiaco. I've watched a few of their games this year and it happens regularly.

Don't get me wrong, a great player. But he gets alot of 50/50 free kicks, especially at Subiaco. I've watched a few of their games this year and it happens regularly.
a species consist of a number of living organisms sharing similar traits and if the dean cox species is that of an exceptional player who is a class above the opposition, who only goes for the ball and is so good that his direct opponent must grab him, hold him, and block him off the ball, then yes, that particular species is protected

as it should be

He knows how to milk them as do a lot of WC players.

Against us he got 5 milky free kicks against McIntosh and after the game Gieschen said every single one was wrong.

Having said that, absolute gun player. It's the umpires who are at fault for this rubbish.

Smart player. One of his specialties at the boundary throwins in forward 50 is leading his opponent in to the fall of the ball then pulling up abruptly a fraction early (ie shepharding the drop of the footy with no intention to tap it) knowing the other ruck will go into his back. Puts it on a bit too to get the umps attention but it works so you can't blame him - knows his craft that's for sure, has kicked a fair few goals from frees from throw ins.

He knows how to milk them as do a lot of WC players.

Against us he got 5 milky free kicks against McIntosh and after the game Gieschen said every single one was wrong.

Having said that, absolute gun player. It's the umpires who are at fault for this rubbish.

Every single one? I'm not going to doubt you, but you can provide a link to the giesch's comments? I always like to see him eating humble pie, and considering he rarely admits to one wrong decision, i think its quite extraordinary he admitted to five in one go!

Highly trained people who r paid to umpire disagree, do you honestly think they're cheating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back