Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick 15-18

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They went for the money and the crowds.
They’ll now cop the abuse. Pity.

And our list is more balanced.

Hilarious how Taranto has now been classed as one of the best players out there now.
He is doing nothing different to when he played for us.
I don't wish Taranto or Hopper ill they played hard and where respectful to the club after leaving. I suspect they won't be winning a flag for at least 3 years though.
I think that if anything it shows leaving after 6 or 7 years probably isn't as good an idea as leaving after 8 years ( or say 4 years), if you are going to change clubs.

Last edited:

IF ...​

Tim Taranto and Jacob Hopper happened to roll their eyes upon hearing Dimma Hardwick saying: "I likened it to waking up on Christmas Day and walking out to a set of brand new toys" upon this week publicly accepting the Suns' six-year coaching contract

THEN ...​

that would've been understandable and justified. Taranto and Hopper were Dimma's "new toys" this time last year, when he convinced them to leave GWS and head to the Tigers.

fair criticism

I don't wish Taranto or Hopper I'll they played hard and where respectful to the club after leaving. I suspect they won't be winning a flag for at least 3 years though.
I think that if anything it shows leaving after 6 or 7 years probably isn't as good an idea as leaving after 8 years ( or say 4 years), if you are going to change clubs.
Nah, it’s all about not leaving to be a top up …. Jezza chose the cats who had a strong history of topping up successfully …. Tigers not so much

Nah, it’s all about not leaving to be a top up …. Jezza chose the cats who had a strong history of topping up successfully …. Tigers not so much
Or don't fall for hype about B grade players. Clearly going to a club with the 3 players with the best careers turning 35,34,32 in 2023 was a mistake. Similar ( actually a fair bit worse)to Tom Mitchell joining Hawthotn when he did.

Back