• Pick 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick 11-14

• Pick 15-18

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's likely we end up trading up for Gold Coasts pick . Could be 5,35 for 9,11. Gives them about 400 more points, then they can trade those picks for other picks, get about another 400 points gain on the deals. Probably with Adelaide, Sydney ( e.g 9 for 22,26,2024r2).
I think 5 gets us one of the top tier players, 9,11 a bit out of it according to what Cal Twomey has said on Gettable AFL show ( which comes in part from talking to clubs list managers).

I think it's likely we end up trading up for Gold Coasts pick . Could be 5,35 for 9,11. Gives them about 400 more points, then they can trade those picks for other picks, get about another 400 points gain on the deals. Probably with Adelaide, Sydney ( e.g 9 for 22,26,2024r2).
I think 5 gets us one of the top tier players, 9,11 a bit out of it according to what Cal Twomey has said on Gettable AFL show ( which comes in part from talking to clubs list managers).
They'll trade there first round into next year with a round 3 and 4 for points

What are peoples thoughts on the deal now? At one stage I was thinking it was great for us now not so happy. I see a lot of people in favour of trading for future picks to me this highlights why you should be hesitant as every week the pick from Richmond is getting worse.

What are peoples thoughts on the deal now? At one stage I was thinking it was great for us now not so happy. I see a lot of people in favour of trading for future picks to me this highlights why you should be hesitant as every week the pick from Richmond is getting worse.
Still think it worked out for both teams. If we don't trade up this year I would love to see us trade one of our first rounders into next year

We will still get a top 10 pick from the Tigers, they will lose v Melbourne today and they will get pantsed by the Dogs next week

I think that we were prepared for a pick around #11-14; anything near #10 would have been a bonus. Anything mid-single digits would have been a super bonus. I think we are still in the expected to bonus region.

Good deal for both teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope can’t do it.

My hatred keeps me warm. Hope the Tiges belt the ******* pound pups.
1690706560993.jpeg

So torn as well because another one of these press conferences will be good to see 😂

Well that's a great result. I hate the muts but hope they can do the job against the tigers
Yep, I can't believe that I'm saying this ... I'll need to wash my mouth out with hydrochloric acid afterwards ... but I hope next week that Bulldogs beat Richmond. Yarghhhhhhhhh, I feel so dirty. :sickv1:
Either way we can be happy.

Good deal for both teams
I think it is very hard to not try for a flag when you think you are close, Richmond probably should have waited 1 year to try to get Hopper for free. A good deal for us for Hopper, Taranto deal looks a bit light now.
If you combine these two and the 1 for 3,12.
We have traded Taranto, Hopper,3 for Cadman,19, 31, 2023r1 ( on average 9, pushed back to 11 after bids).
You could almost call it ( if 3 is worth 9,19,31)
Taranto / Hopper for Cadman.
But if pick 9 ends up pick 6,
Then it is Taranto/Hopper for Cadman, 31

IF ...​

Tim Taranto and Jacob Hopper happened to roll their eyes upon hearing Dimma Hardwick saying: "I likened it to waking up on Christmas Day and walking out to a set of brand new toys" upon this week publicly accepting the Suns' six-year coaching contract

THEN ...​

that would've been understandable and justified. Taranto and Hopper were Dimma's "new toys" this time last year, when he convinced them to leave GWS and head to the Tigers.

Last edited:
Final game for the season against Port who could be playing for 2nd

OUT
Dion Prestia (Managed),Jack Riewoldt (Managed),Trent Cotchin (Managed)

If the Crows beat West Coast, Richmond would most likely finish 13th

IF ...​

Tim Taranto and Jacob Hopper happened to roll their eyes upon hearing Dimma Hardwick saying: "I likened it to waking up on Christmas Day and walking out to a set of brand new toys" upon this week publicly accepting the Suns' six-year coaching contract

THEN ...​

that would've been understandable and justified. Taranto and Hopper were Dimma's "new toys" this time last year, when he convinced them to leave GWS and head to the Tigers.

They went for the money and the crowds.
They’ll now cop the abuse. Pity.

And our list is more balanced.

Hilarious how Taranto has now been classed as one of the best players out there now.
He is doing nothing different to when he played for us.

Back