• Pick 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick 11-14

• Pick 15-18

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They just announced two debuts this week which is a promising sign the cue might be in the rack for 2023?
They have a pretty soft finish to the season right?
If it ends up at pick 4 it'll be a massive win. I think 6th is probably more realistic. Either way we won't be using it 😉

I reckon he is suggesting it will be traded for Reid
I think West Coast probably take Reid themselves. I hope both us and Richmond finish the season strongly ( not too strongly mind you in richmonds csse), especially us. If we make finals and win one, our pick will be 13. I think Richmond could end up at pick 4 even if they win 3 more games, their is no Tom Lynch for rest of the season.
If they lose this week to Swans, I think they will be pretty down , knowing finals are not happening in 2023. Apparently richmond want gold Coasts 1st rounder, no idea how they get it.

I think West Coast probably take Reid themselves. I hope both us and Richmond finish the season strongly ( not too strongly mind you in richmonds csse), especially us. If we make finals and win one, our pick will be 13. I think Richmond could end up at pick 4 even if they win 3 more games, their is no Tom Lynch for rest of the season.
If they lose this week to Swans, I think they will be pretty down , knowing finals are not happening in 2023. Apparently richmond want gold Coasts 1st rounder, no idea how they get it.
This is a big game for our death riding.

If Richmond lose this, they are all but done, I reckon they toss it and finish 14 or 15th or something.

If they win, they play WCE and Hawthorne in the next before a tough run home.

If they win this and the next 2, they'll have won 6th of their last 7 and have momentum and come back themselves to make it and may be hard to beat in the last 5 games and might even make the finals. (although I doubt it)

This is a big game for our death riding.

If Richmond lose this, they are all but done, I reckon they toss it and finish 14 or 15th or something.

If they win, they play WCE and Hawthorne in the next before a tough run home.

If they win this and the next 2, they'll have won 6th of their last 7 and have momentum and come back themselves to make it and may be hard to beat in the last 5 games and might even make the finals. (although I doubt it)
Hawks are a different proposition with scicily

They have a soft underbelly - revealed last week. They will get a couple of soft kills on way home but we will get a pick between 4 and 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back