Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Where do Dogga's Dockers finish in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Were you born without a humour gene?
At least Danster is entertaining sometimes. Mich0 on the other hand is just flat out depressing.

homer simpson GIF

Not going to lie I'd prefer to death ride a team that I care to hate. At least if it was the Eagles they've had the steroid 90s dominance and other success (the brainless booing etc) that makes you hate them. Ah well, lets give it a good go anyway.

Not going to lie I'd prefer to death ride a team that I care to hate. At least if it was the Eagles they've had the steroid 90s dominance and other success (the brainless booing etc) that makes you hate them. Ah well, lets give it a good go anyway.

IF anything from the world of Pro Wrestling has taught me is that you can make a feud out of literally anything.

Haven't done a death ride before, if we win the premiership I don't care if Freo finish 2nd (would actually be bitter-sweet to get a worse pick but beat them in a GF).

If our season looks cooked by Rd 11 then I am all in on team Freo train wreck.

Go read the trade board or Freo board. There's enough ammo there to convert you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost Dogga, but at least Taylor isn't a regular contributor on our board.
Legitimately one of the worst people I've ever encountered on the internet and being a mod you can't block them.

Hopefully they don’t pickup Omeara. There midfield depth is light and are only a Brodie or Brayshaw injury away from struggling.

Had this game on in the background while watching the kids, which I believe qualifies me as some kind of expert on the Freo football club, and I have to say that I think we're in with a chance of getting a decent pick out of this. As anyone who was an MFC fan in 2019 would know, young teams rarely progress linearly, so I think there was always a chance of Freo regressing a bit this year, and that was before factoring in all the players they lost during the off-season. I can also safely say that Fyfe and O'Meara are completely cooked, their forward line is a joke, and beyond Brayshaw I don't see a lot to get excited about in the midfield (maybe I've just not been watching them enough, but I don't get the hype around Serong - seems like a very vanilla sort of player to me).

I also don't know what the **** they're planning to do with Jackson. To me he looked about 5kg bigger and less mobile than he did with us, and I don't think I saw him contest a single centre bounce as a ruckman. This tells me they're planning to use him almost exclusively as a key forward, which strikes me as a pretty efficient way of pissing $900,000 against the wall. He still mistimes his leaps, he still plays from behind, and he still can't impact a contest, just like when we was with us. It's one thing to be a bit flakey and mercurial when you're a backup ruckman on the rise, but not when you're the highest paid bloke on the team who's expected to come in and replace a 40-goal full forward. He's on a hiding to nothing if they expect him to be the one thing he's never shown any aptitude for.

On the positive side, future Demons recruit Liam Henry looked mint. :handok:

It's a long season. I certainly won't be rushing out to watch U18's off the back of one result. I might check back in on this one after the bye

Back