List Mgmt. Demons rabble overpay for poor 1v1 defender Fake Lever, Crows start the car!

What will Adelaide get for known weak flog & poor 1v1 defender Jake Lever?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Kym Dillon, the club and Lever had agreed to do a joint press conference early last week to announce that he was leaving for Victoria, effective immediately, and among other things wouldn't attend the B&F.

Lever instead does a paid personal 'exclusive' with Brian Taylor, and allows his family members to say that we barred him from the B&F and that he was really disappointed.

That might shed some light on to why we are disappointed with his departure.
Explains why the club put out a hastily put together announcement in the few hours between channel 7 promoting BT's exclusive and the interview, and why Burton had to front the press.

So jake's dad negotiated this ripping deal which Ned gets a slice off (without doing much work) and Ned is upset about it?
Well it reflects badly on him that lever personally met with another club, has already accepted a deal and then did a non club sanctioned interview.

Last edited:
We should dump a load of Gatorade on BT every time he does a roaming Brian in our rooms next season.

I expect our hands are tied with this one so **** it, make him as uncomfortable as possible.
Just tell the lads to give him yes/no/dunno to all his flog questions..

"Who would have known what would have happened if my auntie had balls," Monfries told NAB AFL Trade Radio.
He said it felt like they were on the right side of the draw.

They were on the side with the teams they didn't beat, rather than the side with the teams they didn't beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should dump a load of Gatorade on BT every time he does a roaming Brian in our rooms next season.

I expect our hands are tied with this one so **** it, make him as uncomfortable as possible.

Have we ever booed a commentator ?

You should see some of the s**t he posts on the SRP board. The guy is cucked beyond redemption.

I got banned from there - my interactions with him were not appreciated
He is a true flog

Speaking of low balling, it shits me that the crows low balled so Lever left but Richmond didn't lowball dusty at the start of the year? Wtf is the difference? Only thing I see is the crows did break the bank for Lever

We didn't lowball him. The amount said was $100 K under what he was being paid already. So those are just outright lies.

Speaking of low balling, it shits me that the crows low balled so Lever left but Richmond didn't lowball dusty at the start of the year? Wtf is the difference? Only thing I see is the crows did break the bank for Lever
Correct, also Melbourne didn’t come in with their final offer first.

Dusty was offered 750k/yr at the started of the year and ended up signing for 1.2/yr. I'd say that first offer was relatively low..

Why are we not hitting back at these supposedly false Melb media claims?
It seems to be our deliberate strategy.

The standard is that the media 'reports' some BS.

Then the next day the media reports the refuting of the BS.

And on and on it goes, fuelling itself.

We've opted out. Don't seem too bothered if there's bullshit out there about us. Perhaps expecting people to catch on eventually and learn to be discerning themselves, rather than jump at every media shadow.

Back