Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Visually it appears to be a modest upgrade. It looks better than Destiny, with more effects, but it is a similar upgrade as what we saw between the original and its expansions.

I enjoyed the first level and the narrative feels a lot better than the original so far. The strike felt like it had a much bigger scale than previous Destiny strikes, particularly that scene with all the machinery, but it doesn't mess with the formula a great deal. The boss was, in my opinon, a bit disappointing.

Crucible feels like the Crucible. Pulse rifles feel really strong (although to be fair they are pretty much the only weapons I'm any good at). Running around with a sub-machine gun and spraying bullets can be oddly effectively. Side-arms and auto rifles seem pretty useless.

Kills and assists are rolled into one for the purpose of Control. No more stealing people's kills.

Was a bit more to do on destiny 1 beta. Level up on patrols etc.
from memory it had pretty much all Earth missions (of course we didnt know just how big of a part of the campaign it was); open earth patrol; few PVP maps & game types; a strike and the tower was open with functioning cryptarch and whatnot.

i think in reference to the full game; the beta was too much. then again the lack of content in full game was probably the bigger issue.

And to think I asked you for advice on how to download the D2 beta. No wonder what you told me didn't make any sense :p
I also seem to remember Tupp giving me s**t for reading the instructions. Now who's laughing!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back