Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, I went to bed to early, but was knakered (in the process of moving). was planning on being up 10-11am and trying, but here I am...waiting...waiting..

It's the same every major release for Destiny. People on Reddit were advising people not to take the day off to play on release because if these issue.
I'll probably jump on tonight to check it out but I have next week off to get into it.

Enjoying so far. Got up to the boss with multiple platforms. Went in at 1070 instead of the recommended light level of 1100 so was a bit if a pain in the butt.
Decided to jump into crucible as blues were dropping at 1100+ in there. Freeze grenades will be the bane of pvp moving forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume everyone knows about the lost sector cheese for the grind to the soft cap?
Nope. Details?
I did hear that lost sectors may give away the ending of the story though with some of the dialogue so have been avoiding them.

Nope. Details?
I did hear that lost sectors may give away the ending of the story though with some of the dialogue so have been avoiding them.

Details below. Added spoiler tags in case people don't want to spoil their grind.

Nah, do the Widow's Walk lost sector in the EDZ over and over again. The boss drops either a blue or legendary engram each time you kill him, thereby raising your power level pretty quickly. I didn't log on until about 9.45pm last night, played the first two story missions of the campaign and then went to farm the sector. Went from 1058 to 1089 in about 45 minutes farming. It's mindnumbingly boring, but it's quicker than doing it legit.

Hoping to do it tonight but I’m sure it’ll get patched before that

From a quick Google search, can't see anyone suggesting that it's been patched, but it almost certainly will be patched in the very near future.

That seems slow. I went from the 1050 to 1117 just doing the main quest line. About maybe half way through it.

I got unlucky with my drops and one piece of gear didn't get an upgrade while other pieces got multiple upgrades. Useless RNG strikes again.

It didn't take me long to get to 1140 just doing the story and some strikes in between. I guess it's just down to RNG. Judging by the triumps I've only got a few story missions to go (I've done one or two after the strike) so hopefully get to 1200 soon so I can burn some modules on my good guns and armour. Right now just chugging along in whatever the highest blues I find and waiting a year for my abilities to recharge :laughing:

Yeah cruicible drops two blues and with the crucible perk for your ghost it will drop an extra purple if you win.
Throw in the rewards for going up a cruicible rank which is pretty quick to start a season and you get a few quick purples after a couple of matches which should help.

Seeing reports that other people are getting similar results to Widow's Walk from using Firebase Hades lost sector on EDZ and one of the lost sectors on Nessus as Widow's Walk.

I've been invested in Destiny 2 since I noticed it was free but I'm finding it incredibly overwhelming. There is so much going on I'm lost. I've been doing real well in the EDZ strikes until the last two that I had where I kept misadventuring on platforms and getting lost with the group as they just speed ran to the boss. The other times I got paired up with someone who just slaughtered every enemy in sight so I had little kills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back