Division 4 2024 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Only early days but with both Fairpark and East Burwood going up it really has changed the dynamic of Div 4.

Coldy have recruited very well and retained the large majority of the list. Silvan have recruited huge. Forest Hill have also caught my eye with their recruits, id be stunned if they were not right up there. Surrey seem to have had a mixed off season. They have lost some and haven't really unveiled anything major but with the top 2 gone hard to see them not playing finals. Is there any point going any further? I think Coldy is the favourite still.

Hearing rumours that coldy players 'pay cuts' include playing for free against the lower teams in the comp. Gotta stay under that cap somehow I guess.

Surrey will finish higher. Had around 50 at training the other night when I drove past. A lot of new faces and slick ball movement. Couple of key forwards look like guns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone keen to tip the winners for tomorrow?
I'll have a crack
Coldstream by lots
Surrey by lots
Silvan by not as many lots
Croydon nth by 1 lot more than a draw

The Wooly Jumpers have finally got it together for a win. Nunawading must be very disappointed after looking like they were on the improve in 2019.

Last edited:
The Wooly Jumpers have finally got it together for a win. Nunawading must be very disappointed after looking like they were on the improve in 2019.

It's good to see North get a win, but i feared that the Lions would fall away again.
Hopefully some of these teams can get out of the bottom division and fight like The Basin has.

If we start up again this weekend.
Chirnside
Zebras
Coldstream
Surrey Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back