Do you miss the old tricolour scheme/jumper?

Do you miss the old tricolour?

• Yes

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • No, prefer just purple

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

img_6093-jpeg.1852941

img_6094-jpeg.1852942

I always thought that the Purple Haze hype was unfounded but with the old woollen seagull style anchor, I think it should be the club's look.

Makes it easy and morecohesive to include the green OG away jumper, too.
Where are these photos from?
I am pro-chevron but these look amazing, I could get on board this being run permanently

Where are these photos from?
I am pro-chevron but these look amazing, I could get on board this being run permanently
They were prototypes being sold at the end of year locker room sale from 2022 I believe.
They were made up by Sekem's in house designer, to be worn as training strips throughout the year. they didn't get worn because the club was worried people would like them too much (not a joke. and of course Freo would do that).

That was glorious.

They seem to be going chronologically, so what did we wear after this one?

View attachment 1996841
The only ones I can realistically see us bringing back are:

1. The regular home guernsey we wore in the 2000s with the anchor in the picture above, not the fat anchor we wore back in 2019.

2. Purple haze guernsey, all purple with white anchor.

3. Regular away guernsey, all white with purple anchor.

For an outlandish prediction I could see them bringing back the red chevrons with with the white.

I love the old tricolour strip , I wish we could just go back to it, I always thought the argument that the ancher was keeping us down was so stupid. I vote we go back.

Back