Squad in:

Fremantle

[11] James Aish, [25] Alex Pearce, [6] Jordan Clark

[13] Luke Ryan, [15] Ethan Hughes, [21] Oscar McDonald

[44] Matthew Johnson, [7] Nat Fyfe, [2] Jaeger O'Meara

[18] Tom Emmett, [35] Josh Treacy, [32] Michael Frederick

[39] Sam Switkowski, [24] Jye Amiss, [10] Michael Walters

[9] Luke Jackson, [3] Caleb Serong, [8] Andrew Brayshaw

[14] Jeremy Sharp, [17] Will Brodie, [23] Karl Worner, [26] Hayden Young, [28] Neil Erasmus, [36] Brennan Cox, [41] Bailey Banfield, [42] Liam Reidy

Hopefully Brennan Cox comes in to play forward.

Banfield will be Sub.

And Neale is out for Bris!!!

Bench is tricky sharp cox young are locks whose the 4th is cox playing fwd so worner plays as back rotation and Banfield/ras sub or will cox play back and Banfield starts with Ras/ Brodie sub

Unpires below. Does that Williamson fella still hate us?

FIELD UMPIRES 22 - Nathan Williamson 29 - Andrew Heffernan 33 - Brent Wallace 38 - Matthew Young

Williamson would be the one who got bored in the Pies forward line last weekend and started paying frees to get in the game

Williamson is that blond campaigner who has actively gone out of his way to drystroke us. Just ups and decides to rudely fiddle with the result.

I'll get in early on that see you next Tuesday.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bench is tricky sharp cox young are locks whose the 4th is cox playing fwd so worner plays as back rotation and Banfield/ras sub or will cox play back and Banfield starts with Ras/ Brodie sub

If Cox plays back with two other key defenders and Ryan we will barely get it past halfway unless we win it in the middle of the ground.

Really hope Cox is playing forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd pick Cox (forward), Erasmus (wing rotation), Young, Worner (need another back). Then Brodie as sub to come on for Fyfe or JOM. I suspect the team will be different though and Sharp and/or Banfield will be getting a gig.

[14] Jeremy Sharp, [17] Will Brodie, [23] Karl Worner, [26] Hayden Young, [28] Neil Erasmus, [36] Brennan Cox, [41] Bailey Banfield, [42] Liam Reidy

my guess for fun:
Young is a lock
Sharp as the third for the wing assuming he's fit/well good to go
Ras as sub (unless Fyfe or another extractor not 100% and Brodie possibly sub)
Worner to the backline (obv Walker's not ready yet)

Giving Cox as long as possible but will play him forward or swing him a bit as needed as otherwise they wouldn't have the OMac debut post on Insta. If Cox doesn't get up, Reidy to come in.

He's mates with N.Daicos and we're making a FA play for him.
Mr Bean Idea GIF by Working Title

Remove this Banner Ad

Back