Game Day Dockers v Crows - 4.30pm Bounce down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blame umpires as much as you like, but if we’re going to make basic skill errors like we did that quarter, then these poor decisions might bite us on the ass.
We’ve got to be better than that & those decisions will mean nothing.

Poor goal kicking and not making the most of our dominance in the second is making this a much closer game then it should be.

Crows will be thinking they can win this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't get angry over poor umpiring anymore, there's nothing that's going to be done about it, it's been poor competition wide for years now, that's not going to change.
Think we have a new era with umpires who are inexperienced versus umpires like Margetts who were blatantly biased

Think we have a new era with umpires who are inexperienced versus umpires like Margetts who were blatantly biased
At the end of the day, complaining about them isn't going to solve anything, neither is getting angry. I'm at the point where all I can do is go "That sucks" and just move on with things.

We only have a limited amount of energy to give and the last thing I want to do is spend it complaining about umpires.

At the end of the day, complaining about them isn't going to solve anything, neither is getting angry. I'm at the point where all I can do is go "That sucks" and just move on with things.

We only have a limited amount of energy to give and the last thing I want to do is spend it complaining about umpires.
Yes mum.

Seems to be a common theme this season.

Takes a quarter and a half to get the rhythm of the game and then it’s full steam ahead.

Not good for my ticky ticker.

You better have eaten your greens before dessert.
Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back