Remove this Banner Ad

ScottyDogg

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Thought it would be nice to start a thread capturing all of the little ways people get behind the club during finals. I feel really luck to live in the heartland out west, where everywhere you look someone is decorating with the 🔴⚪🔵. The below moment of a dog inspired by the red, white and blue to piss on a fence he was envisioning was the Port Power really sums up how the West comes to life this time of year.

380577B2-48E1-408D-9023-321588C41762.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread makes me happy and also sad at what us Melbourne fans are missing. It hurts. A lot.

Grand Final week (if we get there of course) will sting even more, I'll be excited and over the moon, but locked down, not having any opportunity to go not even hanging from the rafters, not soaking up the sights and sounds of GF week, going slowly nuts here in Melbourne. Good times 🙄.

Anyway, this thread is making me and a lot of us smile.

This thread makes me happy and also sad at what us Melbourne fans are missing. It hurts. A lot.

Grand Final week (if we get there of course) will sting even more, I'll be excited and over the moon, but locked down, not having any opportunity to go not even hanging from the rafters, not soaking up the sights and sounds of GF week, going slowly nuts here in Melbourne. Good times 🙄.

Could be worse. We experienced 2016, Geelong a few years earlier. Even Port has had one recently. Put yourselves in the Dees supporter shoes if they make a granny.

It could be worse, imagine if we won 2016 under these conditions, how disappointing that would have been. I have a lot of sympathy for Dees supporters if they win it.

Hey team, couple of things.

1) Can someone please let us know how to share photos/videos of support with the club. They posted something on social media last week but I couldn’t find it.

2) It may seem trivial but I genuinely think it is worth messaging the players words of support via social media. Particularly those who have struggled in the past. Over the years I have sent messages to Boyd, Schache and Jongy and who knows if they ever see them but I reckon they get a lot out of knowing how much they mean to us and how we’ve got their backs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back