Autopsy Dogs apparently NOT out coached again... but still find a way to lose 78 v 73

Remove this Banner Ad

Two key defenders down was always going to put us up against it but with a 6 goal lead and former key defender sitting at full forward you'd think we'd be able to weather the storm. Instead put a out of form 207cm glacial Fwd/Ruck to defence. Playing 5 minutes in front of Greene was never going to end well.

Sad thing is with other teams falling over we prob still make finals and paper over the cracks and club will pat Bevo on back for making finals again. It's quite pathetic, anyone with half a brain can see this coaching group is not AFL standard.

Losing the 2 Backman hurt
We didn't quiet fill that
Again Greene killed us

Are we fit?
Run out of legs again

Should make bottom 4 of 8 depending on draw

I know we lost 2 defenders in keath and Bruce but that was a disappointing loss that we should have had. Vandemeer was particularly bad at all the wrong moments. West should have locked himself in now he had a ripper. Jamarrah had a shocker. I hate losing to gws. Making things hard for ourselves now. At least Geelong got beaten.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolutely fed up leaving Ballarat once again. I remember having this feeling when Adelaide rolled us last year - and absolutely 0 has changed. Too much talent on the field to be dishing this up. If only the buffoon in the coaches box put as much time into the appearance of his game plan, rather than appearance of himself with his teeth, moustache etc.

Two key defenders down was always going to put us up against it but with a 6 goal lead and former key defender sitting at full forward you'd think we'd be able to weather the storm. Instead put a out of form 207cm glacial Fwd/Ruck to defence. Playing 5 minutes in front of Greene was never going to end well.
He’s with us a few years so should give him a chance with a preseason but seriously wonder why we got Lobb. Not a forward and not a ruck. Certainly not a winger or defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stay tuned for the coach to 'feed the chooks' and deliver more meaningless nonsense to cover the ineptitude of the coaching group.

Don't even care anymore. Winning is a relief and surprise, losing is expected. As are the run ons. We can see it coming, they are too clueless to stop it. Sad.

Totally out coached in the second half. Why we didn’t play a man behind the ball in the third quarter or some sort of holding defender is beyond me. Play even at the stoppage and have a holding defender. It’s not rocket science when playing against the breeze.

It’s exactly what GWS did in the last quarter and then used handball and run to get the ball up the ground into the wind.

Great coaching and strategy by Adam Kingsley and the same crap from Bevo. Honestly it is well past time for him to go and if the Dogs don’t make that decision they are destined to be well off the pace of the other teams until they realise it.

What excuse does Bevo go with first? Losing key defenders lost our structure? Player down cost us a rotation? ‘Left a few goals out there’?

Pathetic coaching performance not not protect a 29 point half time lead.

Surely he knows his time is up.
He is not going anywhere.

He said a few weeks ago pre-game he has a burning desire to coach for a long time.

We lose the same way every time but it’s still as surprising and disappointing. Thank you for 2016 but please just leave Bevo

This club is in the biggest malaise I’ve experienced as a supporter. As soon as the scores tighten up you just know our players will go to water.

I think someone in the match day thread mentioned it - like a slow motion car crash.

We’re just average in every way as a football team. Not s**t but not great. It’s like that long term partnership where things aren’t necessarily bad but you’re both stuck in your routine, content but nothings really exciting anymore.

GWS addressed the midfield deficit with tags, we had no response and our leaders were poor, English got mauled. the English of old

Mids and defenders condensing too much and getting caught out

Gardner is s**t and hard to watch, you just cant play AFL as such a poor decision maker and 'general player'. Doesnt matter how fit, fast, team man, trainer, good spoiler you are, you need to be able to play footy. he cant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back