Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my sources were correct -- Cotch not keen on facing Yeo. Hopefully he comes back next week or Richmond probably won't finish top 4.

Dimma could be in trouble after two failed seasons. Richmond will be ruing letting Caracella leave.

76f79ec8dc803fd330cdf2ed3a1d082a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive watch the whole thing at least 20 times - the last quarter and last five minutes im into the hundreds
I’m surprised you even stop watching the last 2 minutes of that game. If that were Richmond I’m pretty sure I’d have worn out the DVD in the first week replaying those last two minutes. :D
THis would be on loop if I was an eagles supporter

I've received a lot of PMs from Richmond supporters letting me know that they appreciate my comments and that other Richmond supporters have been too confident lately.

This is about as believable as Eddie McGuire claiming he received lots of PMs from Richmond supporters letting him know how disappointed we were about last year's GF result.

Speaking of last year's GF, you know what I liked about it?

Dom Sheed -- that's what!!!!

Now let's get this thread back on topic and talk about how good Dom Sheed is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going back to the whole sheed / collingwood drafting thing....

They drafted sier with the draft pick they swapped for dom.

<<<INJURED Collingwood midfielder Brayden Sier took to a local basketball court on Monday night amid the Pies' mounting soft-tissue crisis.

Sier, who will miss his fourth consecutive match this weekend with a calf setback, is understood to have played under a pseudonym in a Diamond Valley Basketball Association Division 3 match in Greensborough.

Two eyewitnesses told AFL.com.au Sier played around 20 minutes and was lodged on the teamsheet as "Phill Inn" in an attempt to conceal his name. >>>

Shall we f%^* the game off

Split the points

And just play images of eddies face trying to divide by zero at various magpie gf losses?

I think Dom Sheed deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for teaching us that we can all be winners* and for bringing us together in a spirit of unity.

* Except for the Cololololololiwobbles -- tough luck Eddie! :)

Only a couple of weeks from finals. It is a good thing we are resting Dusty and Cotch. If I were coaching, I would be instructing all of our mids to stay as far away from Andrew Gaff as possible. Don't want any broken jaws or injuries before finals

My mum was in hospital on that day in Sept, and as I left the hospital was feeling down and even worse listening to the game in the car. I stopped at a bottle shop got some bourbon to wash away my sorrows and headed home to watch the end of the game. Well knock me down with a feather the eagles were getting close and time was running out............then that section of play and mark to DOM SHEED...........GOAL................tears of joy and I couldn't top laughing and smiling. Thank you Dom :beercheers:

Another little known fact is Sheeds post goal glance into the crowd accidently impregnated 22,347 of the Collingwood wives girlfriends daughters...

Last edited:
Another little known fact is Sheeds post goal glance into the crowd accidently impregnated 22,347 of the Collingwood wives girlfriends daughters. ..

He required an elephant size syringe chock full of broad spectrum antibiotics as unfortunately the glance transmitted in both directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back