Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Anzacday has started dating twins...

I asked him the other day "how do you tell them apart?"

He said

"Well, Stacy is the blonde with a perfect ass, great ****, and a fantastic figure...

... And Brian doesn't"
Very funny, (now).

And what's this one? Run by Monsanto?
The Freeman one has so much compost in it that it just grows of it's own volition.
This one is for those moments where you are genuinely stuck.

PS: Just breathe and go with it;)

If Bolt wins tomorrow, completing the triple triple will he become the Greatest Of All Time across all sports? He would have to go close.
He is up there.
Greatest sprinter ever, absolutely.
8 gold medals and counting.

Remarkable!

Phelps, surely?
Phelps greatest ever swimmer.
(Mark Spitz second best ever. Daylight third.)
Usain Bolt greatest ever sprinter.
Parvo Nurmi greatest ever middle distance to longer distance ever.
Black Caviar greatest horse sprinter we've seen

I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.

Vicky, Vicky, Vicky ...

... You're doing it all wrong ...

... It's 2016, the age of all blame and no responsibility. It's not your fault, it's the broadcaster's fault for having boring commentary, lack of engaging storylines, lack of tragic tales of woe, lack of tales of triumph against all odds.

The Olympics is full of stories. Zero excuse for not being able to fill a broadcast schedule to the brim with ingesting / engaging / entertaining material for everybody.

Last edited:
Vicky, Vicky, Vicky ...

... It's 2016, the age of all blame and no responsibility. It's not your fault, it's the broadcaster's fault for having boring commentary, lack of engaging storylines, tragic tales of woe, tales of triumph against all odds.

The Olympics is full of stories. Zero excuse for not being able to fill a broadcast schedule to the brim with ingesting / engaging / entertaining material for everybody.

I've tried 76, I really have. But I just cant. Its boring unless the Aussies are competing and winning. There's no other way to spin this.:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tried 76, I really have. But I just cant. Its boring unless the Aussies are competing and winning. There's no other way to spin this.:oops:

Well, you're doing better than me, I haven't even tried :)

Some Russians got banned, the pool turned green, some American swimmers fabricated some dodgy mugging story, an Australian swimmer wears Clark Kent glasses, the Chinese got accused of Essendonesque behaviour, an Aussie javelin thrower dislocated her shoulder. That's it, that's everything I know about the Rio Olympics

Vicky, Vicky, Vicky ...

... It's 2016, the age of all blame and no responsibility. It's not your fault, it's the broadcaster's fault for having boring commentary, lack of engaging storylines, lack of tragic tales of woe, lack of tales of triumph against all odds.

And you explain Basil Z how?

Well, you're doing better than me, I haven't even tried :)

Some Russians got banned, the pool turned green, some American swimmers fabricated some dodgy mugging story, an Australian swimmer wears Clark Kent glasses, the Chinese got accused of Essendonesque behaviour, an Aussie javelin thrower dislocated her shoulder. That's it, that's everything I know about the Rio Olympics
And some guy named
Usain Bolt.....

:)

I would just like to pay tribute to the Brazilian synchro swimming team - I am really rooting for them .;)

936full-bia-and-branca-feres.jpg

I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.
Waste of money IMO - we throw money at swimmers and athletes and they give nothing - the lesser lights are the real heros - our sailors, horse people, archers and all those other boring sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back